innuendos • sidemen

helloo

I feel kinda bad for being so lazy and not updating this shitty book, and I'm totally not going to blame it on the two week holiday I just took (no internet + no motivation). Nope.

Anyways, this isn't really a one shot but a cute little scenario that I've always imagined would go down in real life (jk I half-lied actually this is based off a story another two youtubers once told in a video).

P.S. please enjoy the word 'innuendo' used in an example straight from google search: "he became the butt for their smutty innuendoes".

KD

-

VIK

Halfway down the hallway while late for a meeting was neither a good time nor place for my bag to split open and empty its contents onto the ground, but apparently, fate didn't agree.

So, I was running even later, not to mention incredibly frustrated and pissed off. To make matter worse, I couldn't even enjoy the comfort of an empty elevator for the twenty storey ride to the ground floor. As luck would have it, my travelling during the peak hour rush meant people were getting on and off every two or three floors.

I was being squished against the wall by a group of guys who looked somewhat my age, but all towered above me. They seemed to be friends too, and from where I was standing, I couldn't block out their conversation.

"Hey Josh, did you get the last video done after I went home? You looked really worn out after our session," the tallest one commented.

My eyes widened.

"Yeah, I was really tired yesterday, JJ kept me up the whole night before saying he wanted to record with me. I mean, I don't mind since I get free plugs," the guys with a beard yawns.

Like... a buttplug?

At this point, I'm mildly sweating. Was I surrounded by a bunch of pornstars?

"What, really?" Another one stopped mid bite of his apple and frowned at the other two. "I like filming with Tobi better, he's much nicer. I had to trash a video I made with JJ the other day because he was screaming the entire time."

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it. Plus, you'll get more views online with him," 'Josh' chuckles, to which the first guy rolls his eyes.

"He only listens to you cause you're the oldest, daddy."

Jesus Christ.

"Nah, it's mainly because we play together so often, we might as well share the same bed. No lie, we got so many videos done last week that my throat hurt. I proper lost my voice."

The tall guy nods. "I know what you mean. I grinded for so long before the livestream that I couldn't even get up. My legs were actually throbbing."

I was beyond disturbed. I didn't care if I was late for anything, I was getting off this elevator. I tried pushing through the group with my head down, but the only thing I succeeded in doing was silencing their conversation.

"Hey, are you alright, mate? You look a little pale," the tall one reached out to steady me. I ducked out of the way of his hand before he could touch me.

"Woah," I waved him back. "I don't know how many assholes that's been up, and I honestly don't want to know."

He stared at me for a moment and then burst out laughing, quickly being joined by the rest of his group. I crossed my arms and huffed because it was obvious that they were all laughing at me, and I had no idea why.

"I'm sorry," the apple guy managed to get out in between tears. "I just realised how that must've sounded. We're not like that, we just make videos on the Internet."

I raised an eyebrow. Wasn't that the same thing?

"He meant YouTube videos. As in we do gaming commentary," 'Josh' explained.

"Ah."

-

They felt so bad for laughing at me (or at least that's what they told me) that they insisted on buying me a drink before I left.

By the time we got to the lounge, there was no chance of me getting to work on time so I ended up just calling in sick. We sat down and chatted for a bit, and they were surprising pretty cool guys.

Apparently, I'm meeting up with them on Saturday to 'hang out'.

Apparently, I'm setting up my own 'YouTube channel'.