He was the only thing I ever loved

Before you read this, please read 'The One Who Hunted The Merciless'. That's the order they should be read in.

'Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds'- J. Robert Oppenheimer

The following takes place 110,000,000 years ago.

How many times have I dreamed of seeing my son again? How many times have I yearned to see his beautiful, crystal blue eyes, just once more in my life? Not a single day passes without me remembering him.

 After all, he was the only thing I ever  loved.

How many years has it been since I lost him? It's only been twelve, and yet, it feels like an eternity... I clearly remember him, as if he was still alive, still with me. Sometimes, I fear that I might go to sleep one day, and wake up the next with no memory of him. But it never happens.

After all, he was the only thing I ever loved.

But, I do not dare allow these emotions to consume me into a coma of sadness and pain. I must get my son, Sprinter, revenge. They came, and they lead him to his death. Only one of them remains- I call him The Survivor. He was a part of them, therefore, he must die. They are the single reason my son is not snuggling up next to me each evening, not joining my daily hunts, and I cannot let even one remain.

After all, he was the only thing I ever loved...