Chapter 7

A/N: This is very important! There is slight fluff in this chapter. If you don't like fluff or if it makes you uncomfortable, then just skip this chapter, if your okay with it, please keep reading. Also sorry for the slow updates. I've been dealing with a lot of stuff lately. Okay now I'll shut up so you can read the chapter. Love you my little kiddos!

Felena was startled awake by the sound of her door opening. She sat up fast, her muscles tight with tension, but relaxed when she realized that it was just Alonzo. He had a tray in his hands. He gave her a sweet smile before walking over and putting the tray down on her lap and sitting down beside her.
"You okay Felena?"
"Yeah. Just thinking." Felena's voice was withdrawn, like she was depressed or had a lot on her mind that was worrying her.
"You sure?"
"Positive." Alonzo sighed and nodded. He knew that he wasn't going to get anything from Felena right now, so he just decided to leave her alone until she felt like talking. Alonzo sighed again before lightly stroking Felena's head.
"Whatever it is that's bothering you, know that it'll be alright." He gave her an encurging smile before he got up and left the room. Felena just sat there, trying to decide who she wanted to be with. She knew that she had to choose, but she didn't know which one she wanted to pick. She had, and still did, love Alonzo and she did like Trae, but if she was truthful to herself, she knew that she still considered Trae as a friend only. Felena closed her eyes and sighed. She knew that either boy would treat her right and do anything to have her and keep her. Then she had an idea. With her eyes still closed, she thought of what it would be like to lose Trae, yeah it would hurt, it would hurt a whole lot because he was a very close friend, but when she thought of loseing Alonzo.....she already knew that pain a little too well and when he had died, it felt like a part of her had died with him. Felena clenched her eyes tighter when the tears came, she hated remembering his death, she hated it with all her heart. Felena opened her eyes when she was positive that she wasn't going to cry and looked at the food Alonzo had brought. There was a bolognoa and chip sandwich, a small thing of shells and cheese and fries. She smiled then looked at the drink she had. She picked it up and sniffed it and a huge smile spread across her face. Alonzo still knew that she loved Dr. Pepper cherry. She gave a soft laugh and wished that Alonzo was here to see her laugh, it would make his day. That's when she remembered. She remembered the button that given her earlier, she still had it. She reached into her pocket and pulled it out. She grinned and pressed the button. Within a minute, Alonzo was in her room and asking if she was alright. Felena gave another laugh. Alonzo stoped and looked at her laughing at him. He smiled and gave a soft chuckle before walking over to her.
"Why did you press the button?"
"I wanted you to see my smile at the drink that you brought me." Felena grinned at him. Alonzo sighed and shook his head. Sometimes he couldn't believe that Felena was as old as she was.
"Really? That's it?" Alonzo asked, cocking an eyebrow. He watched as Felena carefully sat the tray on the bedside table, seemingly being thoughtful before she stood, walking over to Alonzo and wrapped her arms around his neck. He smiled down at her, wrapping his arms around her waist.
"No. That's not it. I also wanted to show you this." Then she went up on her tip toes and kissed him on the mouth. She smiled when he kissed her back. They soon got lost in the kiss. Felena buried her fingers into his hair and fisted them, Alonzo slid his hands up her back And pulled her closer to him. When he lightly nipped her bottom lip, asking for permission, Felena playfully denied and Alonzo growled. He slowly slid his hands down to her butt and lightly squeezed, making her gasp and he quickly took the chance and slid his tounge into her mouth. He smiled when she moaned and pressed closer to him. His hands tightened on her butt, making Felena gasp and blush. She loved it when he touched her. As they kissed, Felena knew that She was going to choose him. Whenever she kissed Trae it was okay, but it was nothing compared to this kiss. Alonzo finally pulled away and they stared at each other. Both breathing heavy.
"And one more thing."
"What?"
"I choose you." Alonzo stared at her blankly before he got it and a huge smile spread across his face. He grabbed Felena and pulled her into a tight hug. She smiled. She was happy that she could make him this happy. He kissed her again and his kiss was filled with happiness and passion. He wrapped his arms tightly around her and slowly backed her up to the bed. When she fell down, he slowly crawled over her and kissed her again. Felena put a hand on his chest and pushed him back. He pulled back and gave her a questioning look.
"I'm sorry. I'm not ready for this and pulse I want to tell Trae about my decision. Again, I'm sorry." He gave her a soft smile and got off her, sitting beside her.
"It's okay. I understand Fireball." He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tight.
"I love you. A lot. I don't want to rush you. Take as much time as you need." He gave her a smile. She smiled back.
"Thank you. Thank you so very much. This is why I love you." She gave him one of her sweetest smiles. She lay her head down on his chest and thought of how she was going to break the news to Trae. He did love her and she knew that this was going to break his heart. Felena sighed, closing her eyes and thinking of the best way to tell him that she chose Alonzo over him.
"What is it Fireball?" Alonzo asked, his voice soft and filled with concern. Felena looked up at him.
"I'm thinking of the best way to tell Trae that I chose you over him. I know it's going to break his heart and and I'm worried about his reaction." She closed her eyes and buried her face in his chest. He tightened his arms around her.
"It's going to be okay beautiful. I know that you can do it and if you want, I'll be there with you every step if the way." Felena smiled against his shirt and thought about what she way going to say to Trae. She took a deep breath and pulled back, looking Alonzo in the eye.
"I think it might be best if I go alone because I don't know how Trae will react and I don't want either of you to get hurt or start hating each other, so it's best if I go alone. I'll be fine, I know Trae won't hurt me." She added the last part when Alonzo looked a little uncertain. He sighed and brushd a few strands of hair out of her face.
"Just promise me that if you need me you'll press the button. Please. I don't want you to get hurt again." Felena looked at him and nodded.
" I promise Alonzo. If I need you, I'll press the button." he smiled at her and tightened his arms around her, hugging her tightly against him. He slowly stroked her hair. She smiled at him and snuggled into his chest, loving the feeling of being safe and sound but she felt like it wouldn't last long and Felena was worried. God she hoped that Trae took the news well. If he lost it, she didn't want Alonzo hurting him. They used to be best friends, almost like brothers and they always cared for one another. Felena sighed and hoped that things didn't go bad. She needed to know what Alonzo would do if things went south.
"Hey, Alonzo. Can I ask you a question?"
"Ask away beautiful."
"Will you hurt Trae if he doesn't take kindly to the news?" Alonzo sighed.
"That depends on how he acts. If he acts like he's going to hurt you, then yes, but if he just gets mad and tells you to get out or screams cuss words at you, then no. I'll just scream right back at him. No one hurts my little Fireball." He gave her one of his stunning smirks, then leaned in and kissed her, hard. Their lips moving I sync. She loved the way he kissed her. The roughness of it, the way he didn't like to hold back. She gave him everything that he gave her into the kiss. Soon she was on her back with Alonzo over her, his tounge in her mouth. God she loved this man. They eventually pulled apart and Felena smiled at him, her face flushed. He smiled in return.
"I love you Felena."
"I love you too, Alonzo." They smirked at one another before Alonzo got up off her and said that she should go ahead and tell Trae. Felena nodded and got up. She didn't want to do this but she had no choice in this matter. She took a deep breath and asked Alonzo to walk with her. The whole walk to Trae's room was in silence. Felena was nervous but she had felt that she had made the right choice. When they got there, Felena turned to Alonzo as he turned to her.
"So you have the button right?" Felena nodded and showed him the button. He nodded and was about to turn away when Felena stoped him.
"Please stay out here. I mean you don't have to if you don't want to but please." Felena looked up at him. She was worried that if Trae did get too mad that he wouldn't get here in time. He gave her a sweet smile.
"Of course. I'll stand right beside the door." Felena smiled at him and thanked him before taking a deep breath and going into Trae's room...