sept

(@ Rory's Film Making Class - 17:03)

"Hey Rory what's up?"

"Nothing much, just glad to be out of that planning lecture, I came to uni loving Geography, now I'm ready to burn every Ordinate Survey map in existence"

"Sounds about right"

"So how's things with you Jen? Got any further with the film?"

"Things are good but no I have not, I can't seem to find a good enough original soundtrack which doesn't sucks camel dick."

Rory really loved Jen.

"Oh well anyway I got news, you remember I told you about that time I rang that bakery instead if Ben and nearly died of embarrassment?"

Jen just nodded, eyes focused on her screen.

"Well ever since then..."

And Rory launched into the story of their back and forth banter, their silly nicknames which Rory pretended to hate and how she felt like he was progressively becoming one of her best friends.

Jen just grinned, eyes focused on her screen. ]

"You haven't happened to fall for him have you Aurora Meredith Andrews?"

Rory really hated it when Jen teased her like this; because Jen was always right. Rory quickly denied Jen's suggestion and the two both got started editing, editing was normally calming to Rory but the tension between Rory's shoulders hadn't loosened since those words left Jen's lips.

"You haven't happened to fall for him have you Aurora Meredith Andrews?"

*** 

:D