iv

Will was worried. He hadn't heard much from Rory and her radio silence suddenly made it clear what a constant figure she'd become in his life. Her sarcastic and blunt sense of humour always brought a smile on his face and her cute little groans when he said something to deliberately piss her off. 

He often found himself daydreaming of when he and Rory finally meet. Will it be awkward? Romantic? Planned? By accident? But before they met she would have to stop acting weird.

It wasn't like she was ignoring his texts or calls. No she still answered, talked for a little while, but was always had to hang up abruptly because a male voice was always calling her in the background. Dad? Brother? Boyfriend? James? Will was also jealous if that wasn't clear before.

Rory was a mess. Her family was a mess. Her life was mess. She hated it.

They were all expecting it. They'd all prepared for it. They'd been warned months ago. Everybody knew this would happen. It inevitable, Rory knew this of course, but it was no longer a hypothetical scenario, it was her family's reality and it broke her to see the pain etched of each of their familiar faces.

She also felt guilty for everyone she'd left in London. So quickly. Without explanation.

Jen and all her filmmaking friends.

Ben and all her uni friends.

Will. 

Oh god Will. All she wanted to do was catch the first train back to Kings Cross and tell him exactly what's been going on but she couldn't. She could barely let the words passed her lips let alone tell the boy she had a crush on.

*** 

yo yo yo. whaddup squad? ( i hate myself) 

this update makes me really sad and was hella hard to write. i got a tiny bit emotional ngl. 

i've also written almost all of the updates for when i'm away so hopefully they can be on some sort of schedule woop. 

so bye guys love y'all x