Chapter 5

Sorry my last chapter sucked but I hope this one will be better. Hope it gives you the mclennon feels also this is not really in order of events as you know so I'm sorry if that's what you guys wanted but not sorry because I chose this way. Sorry for this being so late

HERE WE GO

------------------------------------

1958, November

Paul's POV

If there is one thing I hate more than anything it's feelings. The last couple of months were not all that great, since John decided to drop the bomb about Stu.

"Hey lads!" He said walking into band practice, "I want you to meet my new mate, Stu."

When I saw the man, I instantly didn't like him. With his sunglasses, and his hair that looked like more like Elvis' than anybody else in the band. I didn't want anything to do with him from that moment on.

But of course, if I wanted to hang with John fucking Lennon, Stu fucking Sutcliffe would have to tag along too.

Which I hated.

At that point in my life I knew what I was feeling towards my best mate and it wasn't a good feeling. I was jealous of Stu because he was always with John. Which brings me to another point.

I was starting to have, emotional, sexual, whatever the fuck you want to call it, feelings for my best mate.

Which I hated also.

I couldn't tell anybody because they would surely resent me, and I couldn't tell John because well, you know why. At this point all I wanted to do was disappear from sight.

School started again and John went to his art school with the lovely Stu, while I was sent back to hell. I only saw John on the weekends now which was at band practices, which was also good for me so I could get my head on straight about this whole " feelings" thing.

Now though, I am so confused that I don't feel like eating or going to school. At all. And this is where we are now, me sulking in silence basically waiting for life to end.

------------------------------------

I lay in bed staring up at the ceiling debating on whether to go to band practice or to pretend I'm sick and never see John again.

'Paul you fucking pussy, get up' I thought. My brain was right, I had to face him sooner or later.

I finally got up, rushing to put on my clothes, because might as well get this over with right, and rushed downstairs.

"PAUL DON'T FORGET YER' BREAKFAST!" My dad called from the kitchen.

"I'M GOING TO JOHN'S I'LL EAT THERE!" I called back and grabbed my guitar and basically ran outside

------------------------

The walk to his house wasn't that far, so it take that long for me to be standing outside his door paranoid to go in. But before I could do anything the door flew open almost hitting me.

"Paul! Didn't think you would make it seeing you've been avoiding me all these long years," John said dramatically.

I just smiled and walked right on past him. Like he wasn't even there. 'I can't do this, just go home, go home!'

"You got any tea?" I asked stupidly looking around. George was there, tuning his guitar, smoking, and talking to Stu. 

"Yer' acting weird-" He started.

"So you got any or not?" I said trying to change the subject. I stuck my hands in my pocket looking for my pack of ciggies. 'It's just practice, what can go wrong.'

"Alright yah' git. 'Course I got tea. Who do you think I am?" He snorted. 

I just nodded not sure if I trusted my own voice to say anything back. I walked to where George was sitting and put my guitar down next to me as I sat down. "You doin' alright, mate? You look a little pale," George asked looking at me like I was dying or something.

"'M fine Geo, thanks though," I took out a ciggie and lit it, hoping it would clear my head. I took a long drag and sat back in my chair.

John came back into the room, with tea, and we finally started the practice. We still didn't have a drummer, so I don't know why we even practiced without one. And I still didn't know why Stu was there...

"Alright lads, I'm goin' out to smoke, if anybody would like to join me?" John asked standing up and digging in his pockets. 'I have to. Maybe if I talk to him, all this will be put behind me. I have to-'

"I'll join you Johnny," I followed the voice to Stu, who stood up. I looked at him with pure fury and hate as he walked out with John. Of course him, it's always fucking Stu, every god damn time.

"Well I'm leavin' Paul. But you should really eat somethin', you look like yer' about to fall over, son," George exclaimed, putting his guitar away. "I'm fine George, I already told you-"

"Don't care, just get some sleep at least," Smiling at me he walked out the front door, and I could faintly hear him say 'bye' to John and Stu. I packed up my own belongings, took a deep breath, and headed out the door.

"Paul! Leaving so soon mate?" John stood up, walking over to me.

"Yeah, me dad wants me home," I said frustrated with him, with my life, with Stu fucking Sutcliffe.

Stu laughed, "Daddy's boy, eh? Don't want to be late now little Paulie!"

John laughed along with him, which pissed me off. I hated when people called me Paulie, especially Stu. I could feel my anger rising as they laughed about it. At me.

"Piss off, Stu. We all know you've sucked John off to be in this band since you can't play worth shit." I knew it was terrible to say, even if I did hate the living shit out of him, but I didn't care. 

"What the hell-" I cut John off by slamming the door to the porch and stomping away. I knew Stu would be pissed, but I didn't care at that point. I wanted him to punch me, maybe it'll help my brain be less confused.

"Paul! What the hell was that for? PAUL!"

"WHAT JOHN?!" I spun around, "ya' goin' slap me or somethin'?! 'Cause I don't fucking care anymore. If yer' gonna do it fucking DO IT!" 

 He stopped walking towards me and just stared at me. I know he's never seen me this angry before. "Paul, I know you don't like Stu. I'm not blind ya' know."

My vision started to get spotty, "Wow, well I'm glad yer' not blind to see that, yet yer' too blind to see anything else."

"You alright? you keep-"

"Fuck off, I'm fine. I'm bloody fine! So stop fuckin' askin'! I'm-m sick o-of you-uu..." My head was pounding hard enough for me to stop talking. I couldn't comprehend what was happening until I heard John yell out, and everything went black. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh boy I'm spooked. I'm so sorry for this late update!!! I had to get it right, but also I couldn't think of an ending until now ha. But hey! It's here and I'm actually reall happy 808 people read my story WOO!! Hope you guys liked this one. 

SEE YOU ALL NEXT TIME