Chapter 11 Family

' Passion burned me into writing third next chappy. So here, I have thrown my lovve and sweat and words into preserving this chapter for you, my love, my life, my readers........ If that was what you were expecting go to the nearest restroom and slap yourself. I have no time for that....Love for my readers {NOTE MY SARCASM}

Anyway new chappy.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}\

Chapter 11 Family

{Riley POV}

Faster. I ran faster and faster. My wolf panting in a harsh way as I forced upon her my will to go faster. I raced through the woods. My mind was focused on one thing and one thing only. My mate. He needed to be saved and I was  the only one who could get him to the help he needed. Placed started to pop in my head.

The hospital seemed like the most reasonable place to go...for a human. I could not take my mate there. It would be a miracle if a human survived the injury he was currently experiencing and the only explanation would be that he is a werewolf. And I can't exactly tell a doctor that he'sa werewolf, if you get my point.

My house will have to do. I have a few things I can set up and have a specialized doctor come and seee him. Specialized. My wolf and I came to a sudden holt. The pack. Cole's pack had t have some one specialized doctor for werewolves. Why had I not thought about that sooner. Stupid. Stupid.

I started off in a speeding pace and headed toward a cliff-like ridge. I made sure Cole was secure but  i halted again. I snapped back my head and released. i released my sorrow, my fear, my call for help. I howled. It was fierce. It held more power than I imagined. It was exhilarating. I backed up a good distance and then I burst into action and leaped off the cliff. It felt as though a powerful force lifted me as though wings and I landed perfectly and without a second to spare I was off. It made my heart beat at an abnormally faster rate. I didn't know if it was adrenaline or not but whatever it was, I knew I was going faster. I was close. I could smell the familiarity of my home.

Cole. He had passed out sometime again. I was truly worried. Misty whimpered. Come on we have to focus. It isn't to late. It can't be. I told myself as I came closer to my house. I could see the back gate now. There were all the boys  and a man in a doctor attire starring at me and shock written upon their faces. I growled as I approached, snapping them out of whatever daze they were in. They seemed to be more shocked as I slickly glided over the fence and came to a sudden stop collapsing , but making sure Cole was ok. 

'Cole. Cole'. I said to them through Misty.', they starred at me for a moment as though I was some kind of foreign unnatural creature. I quickly got up. As though had never seen anything like me. 'HELP COLE', I growled, and that had them scampering to get Cole. As soon as he was out of my arms, I felt anger. I tried to follow them in the house, but Mike stood in front of the door. 

I looked at him in a deadly way, but this only made him take a small step back. Interesting reaction. I took a step toward the door. "I can't let you in right know, Luna.", he said casting his eyes down in respect. I growled and took another step forward. If he did not get out of the way, I was going to have to move him. Jason cane out and they both shifted. 'This is for you and Cole's own good. If you saw what the doctor was doing to Cole, you would probably rip his head off. I crouched down really low and held my position.

I would fight if I had to. They seemed lost at what to do. They stilled were in the way of the door. I lunged. Unfortunately as soon as I did, I felt my power deplete from my body and I came crashing down. That was when I realized my vision was blurred and i was close to darkness. Cole. I thought as I felt myself loose conscious. What will I do if you die? Would it be better if I joined you?