Chapter 15 Die Subway {Part II}

HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAA

I have been enjoying my summerflummer break . What about you superdeupered fans. how about it. Comment below about your summers

Ok I know I am late. but duty(SUMMER) calls. and like a sailor to sirens I Was drawn to the song of summer so  yeah. SOWWY. ANyway

New CHappy ENjoy

{}{}{}}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{}

RECAP:

I was about to ask again when I suddenly felt to big arms encircle me. Is was lifted carefully out of my seat and into the arms of a well-built person. "And just what do you think you are doing.. Riley" growled a velvet voice in malice. I flinched from the tone.  NO. no nonononononnononononononno. I felt the aura of anger radiating behind me in waves. I felt the sweat forming on my skin as I refused to turn around. 

"Look . at. ME." Cole said, rage dripping into his Alpha tone.

{Riley POV}

I cringed, but did as was commanded, Cole's eyes were cast downward focused completely on me. Black. His eyes were full black. Nothing but angry black. I couldn't even gulp. "Up", Cole said in a deadly quiet voice. When I refused he growled, but only low enough for me to hear its frequency. I shakily and slowly stood. Cole grabbed my arm and yanked me behind him and looked straight at Justin. I could already smell the fear radiating strongly off of Justin. "MINE". Cole said before dragging me out of the subway.

He did not even bother to stop when the two working staff called out to him. He dragged me out of the subway and toward his SUV. He flung the door open and surprisingly placed me in the car. I was expecting more to be flung like a rag doll. The drive was tense. Cole would not even glance at me, but I could feel his anger rolling off of him in wave. He also kept growling. I pulled my knees up to my stomach and wrapped my arms around them. 'This is what you get for being incompetent' Misty said clearly uncomfortable with our mates silent behavior. Less than 10 minutes later we pulled up to the school.

I was surprised he did not take me home so I could prepare for my funeral. I opened the door to get out as he shut off the engine. He mimicked me and got out swiftly slamming his door causing me to flinch. He waited for me to walk around the car before we both started walking toward the school. However he slowed his pace before he started walking behind me. All the more uncomfort to add on. I was becoming more than nervous now. I could feel his glare targeting the back of my head.  I felt like a soldier as I marched up the steps and into the empty hallways.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore and I spun around to look at him. He gave me a look of disappointment as if I was just caught doing something bad. HE continued to glare at me and I just looked at him with a guilt expression.

"What are you waiting for?", I asked. No response. "Aren't you going to yell at me? Or, Or tell me not to be around other boys or some other crap like that? Well here's a news flash for you Cole, I cant. There will always be males around and there's nothing you or I can do about it. You can't control it and neither can I. So why should I feel guilty about having lunch with a friend. So what if he is a male? SO wh-" Cole cut me off.

He pushed me up against the locker, holding me close so i could not get away.  He pressed his face into the crook of my neck and licked me. A breathy moan escaped my mouth."Mine", he lightly growled into my neck. I felt his canines enlarge and he slowly glided them across the opening between my neck and my shoulder. Instinctively I opened to grant him more access. Only then did I realize what he planned to do. He growled and raised his head to strike. But just before he could the bell rung signaling the end of the lunch period.