Chapter 14 Die Subway {Part I}

YAY New chappy I know I am so amazing. #feel like superwoman

Hehehe I know man I feel like a unicorn all happy walking aroud with my horn like

"I'm a magical fairy. live in unicorn prairie. I you cool so we can meet. cause Im a magical fairy"

.........Hehem!

ANYWAY........ANyway back to reality I know I am amazing writing a new chappy

Enjoy new chappy

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Chapter 14 - Die Subway

{Riley POV}

I rolled down the window and enjoyed the breeze as the I stuck my head out and sighed. 'You know, you look like a dog doing that.", Justin said barely glancing in my direction. I froze then immediately stuck my head back in the window. He chuckled ''I was only joking. If you want to stick your head out go ahead, just don't fall out. I wouldn't want to have to pull you back in charles."

I huffed. "My name is not Charlie, or Charles or whatever. Its R.I.LE.Y. Riley.", I said. A smirk played out on his lips as I stuck my tongue out at him then went back to being a "dog" with my head sticking out the window. Ironically Misty was enjoying the breeze with me. So when I spotted the familiar subway, I felt slightly disappointed. He swerved in the small parking lot and got out the car. I swiftly followed, excited at the thought of getting free food.

As soon as we entered the two people behind the counter acknowledge Justin. "Sup Justi- OH. I see you brought a friend.", said a girl with sandy hair and creamy brown eyes. She was smiling at me like she just came back from unicorn island. "Your usual sir Justin", she said in a mock medieval voice. He nodded and she was already preparing herb bred into a 12 inch sand which. The other man behind the counter gave me a bright smile. "And what may I get you miss?", he asked.

I smiled back. "A 12 inch herb and cheese with turkey and pepper jack cheese please". His smile faltered, but he quickly regained it and got to work. Justin and the other girl were just staring at me.

"What is there something on my face?", I asked while touching my cheek. "No, but. Are you sure you want a 12-inch and not like...a 6-inch." I gave him a mock gasp. "Are you saying I am fat"? I ask in mock horror. His eyes got wide and he quickly shook his head. I laughed. "I'm just kidding. I just eat more than the average girl." The girl looked at me for a moment before turning to Justin. "I like her. '" Sje said. I got a bottle of water and two cookies.

Then me and Justin sat at a table. Where we we immediately started tearing into our sandwiches. Well, he ate his sandwich, while I jumped my cookies. I then finished half of my water bottle before starting on my sandwich. I made sure that he was eating faster than me, just out of common courtesy. "So, Riley". I stopped mid chew and swallowed. "Oh my, did the almighty Justin Landers, just acknowledge my existence? Am I no longer the wondrous Charlie the Unicorn? Tsk Tsk. Such a shame.", I said my whole mood drowning in sarcasm.

He gave me that 'are you done' look and I just smiled. "Yes......your majesty". I couldn't resist. I know. Later he might come back and chop off my head, but its fine. I like letting my sarcasm free. I might loose a gift I never use, you know. " Ok, I'm done." I said as I saw he still had that grumpy face on. I wiped a fake tear from my face. "Anyway, I wanted to know your deal with the new kids. More specifically Cole. You know him right." I fought the blush that tried to creep on my face. "Yea, I know him, our families are close friends."

I couldn't exactly go out there and be like. Oh yeaa, you mean my mate who is a werewolf that is obsessed with me. You mean that Cole, right? Yay, I know him.