Chapter 13 A Twist in School Life

Welcome back my wonderful flurries. How was ur Christmas Hanuukah Boxing Day or whatever you celebrate and your new years. Comment about something you did this holiday or before 2013 ended. Anyway new chapter hopey that u enjoyeth this hard work That i strive to write this chap so be blessed. I know it is kind of late, but what is a holiday without a casually late guest huh, right, no response. Anyway superiority and coolness have fun ooh and red velvet.

enjoy new chappy.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Chapter 13 - A Twist in School Life

{Riley POV}

I sighed as I walked out of my house door. It had been a 2 weeks. 2 rough weeks for Cole who was almost fully recovered. Apparently he had fracture his hind legs and broke his tailbone and his family thought it was ironic and would not stop laughing. A wolf. Breaking his tailbone. The jokes were endless between his family. They even had Cole and I rolling. This also has given me the chance to get closer to Cole's family. They have gotten used to me being around. I have come everyday before and after school and have spent all my weekend time with him. I take care of him and in return we have grown much closer our bond much stronger. I am able to feel more of his emotions and am more able to understand him. Though this is also a burden.

I can feel how badly his wolf wants release. I feel him, just a little. His wolf. I can feel his strong longing to stretch and run. It isn't good for werewolf's wolf to be contain. I can only imagine how Cole's wolf feels seeing that he is an Alpha wolf. I felt so bad when Cole told me what happened. But I couldn't help but cry. I know I know. This is probably the part where I become all depressed and start cutting myself. Well unfortunately, I am not your everyday girl. NO guy is worth any of that crap, so do not go all oh crap this is that kind of story. Sure, I cried, I mean I am not heartless. I felt responsible, but that did not mean I became depressed. Cole forgave me. I should move on and learn not to hurt my mate.

I was currently from McDonald's. It was 6:10 and I was currently on my way to Cole. He should be able to walk about now. So I decided I would give him a little encouragement before I go to school. I drove up to the driveway and opened the already unlocked door.

"Yes, there was certainly a glowing aura and something that looked like win-", Mike and Alpha Daniel stopped their current conversation when I entered the door. "Hiya, I just came by to give Cole some breakfast. "Oh, h-hi Riley, I did not know you would be here so soon.', Mike said. I gave him an odd look I am always here about this time. I just shrugged and kept walking though I was a little curious as to what conversation they were having about before I came in.

I dismissed it as irrelevant I snuck upstairs to Cole's room. I was almost to the door when I was tackled to the ground by two pajama wolfs. We fell with an "OOOMMPH". I groaned as they slowly got up and smiled like the creepy stalkers they are. "I can't believe you brought us breakfast.", they grinned evilly. My eyes widened. I gave them a weak smile and watched as their faces dropped.

I smiled slyly and pulled out 2 Mcmuffins. Their eyes lit up like I just saved their dying unicorn and they squeezed the living soul out pf me. I started gasping for air, but they wouldn't. "HEY, she can't breathe.", a familiar voice spoke out. I closed my eyes and savored the heavy voice. I took a deep breath after being released and turned around to look at Cole. He stood leaning on the doorway of is room in sweatpants and a tight black wife beater. {mind out the gutter people}

My face scrunched up at his slightly laboured breathing. "Cole, I don't think you should be up." I said. He looked at me. "Why, I am absolutely fine.", he said giving me an innocent look. Oh no you don't. I smiled sweetly. "Is that so?", I said. "Yea'', he said smugly. I walked slowly over to him, the bag in hand. 'Here, this is for you" I said and passed him the bag. As he reached for the bag, I grabbed his hand and pulled him down. He landed on the floor with a grunt. It was my turn to look smug. "Thought so.",