Chapter 4 (PART ONE)

{~Louis' p.o.v~}

"NIALL GIVE ME THE REMOTE!" Harry screamed, I quickly ran into the living room to see Harry and Niall fighting over the remote. "BOYS!" I yell they both stop. "What is going on?" Zayn asks walking into the room and stands next to me. "HE STARTED IT!" Harry and Niall both yell at the same time pointing at each other and start screaming at each other again.

"BOYS THAT IS ENOUGH!" Zayn yells looking quite annoyed, "Now. Harry what happened?" I ask calmly "Why does he get to go first!?" Niall shouts, "because I said so. Now Harry?" I say looking at the curly haired boy.

"Well Niall was watching tv but I wanted to watch a show, and he had his turn." Harry says looking me in the eyes. "Niall is that true?" Zayn asks "yes but he just came in and changed the channel right in the middle of my show!" Niall exclaims. "How can someone have a show when its already halfway done!" "Well maybe because I wanted to make sure I didnt miss any of it!" Harry shouts at Niall.

"Boys. You have both been fighting all day with each other. And I am quite sick of it, im sure Zayn and Liam are also." I say looking at Zayn "yes. And now neither of you can watch tv for the rest of the day. And apoligise to each other and if me or Louis hear you two fighting one more time you will both have Very sore bums. Alright?" Zayn says getting the point across.

"Yes sir" Harry and Niall say at the same time. "Im sorry Harry" Niall says looking at the ground. "Im sorry Niall" Harry says back, "Hug?" Niall asks opening his arms. Harry gladly hugs him back. Well that was cleared up for now. But know Harry and Niall they will be at it again sooner or later.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hey everyone. Sorry its short BUT there will be a part two soon. I dont have time to put a full chapter so im putting it in parts. Again sorry. Next part should be up soon though...

Xoxoxoxo- Kitty

VOTE-COMMENT-SHARE-ENJOY