Chapter 4 (PART TWO)

{~3rd persons p.o.v~}

The day was going by alright after Harry and Nialls little fight. But Louis predicted that they would fight more and each get a red bum. He was too right. Harry and Niall were in their room playing Fifa and Harry kept winning.

"Ha I won again!" Harry said doing a little victory dance, while Niall had decided he must have cheated.

"Cheater!" He exclaimed, "you cheated!" Niall said pointing at the curly haired boy.

"No I didnt!" Harry said standing up, knowing that he had won fair and square.

"Liar!" Niall shouted back at him, standing up and shoving him a little. Harry stumbled back but caught his balance, then going up and shoving Niall but before he fell he grabbed Harry and they both went down.

"YOUR A CHEATER AND A LIAR!" Niall screamed at Harry and throwing punches.

"I AM NOT! I DIDNT CHEAT! YOU ARE JUST A SORE LOSER!" Harry shouted back while throwing punches at Niall too.

Hearing all the noise Louis and Zayn ran to the two boys room. As Liam was at a friends house for the night.

"BOYS!" Zayn scream making both of them stop.

"HE STARTED IT!" They both screamed together.

"I Dont care who started it. Me and Louis warned you, that if we caught you fighting again you would have a VERY sore bum. Now Harry. My room. Now." Zayn said pointing out the door.

"No." Harry said backing away.

"Harry go. Now" Zayn said getting angry, but the younger boy just shook his head. Zayn stormed over to Harry and threw him over his shoulder. Harry started struggling and accidentally kicked Zayn in the jewels.

"Oi!" Zayn squeaked falling to the floor holding his crotch. Harry landed on his feet but realizing what he had done quickly ran out of the room.

"HARRY!" Louis shouted going after him, while Niall helped Zayn. Harry was scared and knew that he was in for it, so he ran down the stairs but he felt two arms wrap around his waist and pick him up.

"No! Let go! Im sorry!" He cried out trying to get out of Louis' grip as he was carried to Louis and Zayns room.

"Harry stop it. Your in enough trouble already, so just stay here and wait for Zayn." Louis said putting Harry in the corner and leaving but not before swatting the younger boys bum five times.

As Louis went back to Harry and Nialls room Zayn passed him in the hall looking pissed. Zayn went into his room and saw Harry in the corner sniffling slightly.

"Harry come here." Zayn said firmly sitting on his bed, Harry slowly walked over to Zayn but seeing the wooden brush made him whimper but knowing not to disobey Zayn walked over to the older lad.

When Harry was close enough Zayn pulled him over his lap, pulling down his trousers and boxers in the process.

"No Zayn im sorry!" Harry cried out, putting his hands back trying to protect his soon to bed red bum.

"Harry you know that you deserve this spanking. Move your hands." Zayn said and Harry moved his hands and gripped onto Zayns leg. Without a warning Zayn slammed the brush down on the young lads bum making him cry out.

*SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK* By now Harry was full on sobbing. And Zayn started to leacture him between smacks.

*SMACK SMACK* "YOU DONT NOT EVER" *SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK* " FIGHT WITH ANYONE OR DISOBEY ME" *SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK* "OR LOUIS AGAIN!" *SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK* "YES SIR!" Harry screamed going limp.

Zayn finished up the spanking and pulled Harry up and whispered loving things in his ear. Calming him down a bit. After about twenty minutes Harrys sobs reduced to sniffles.

"Im sorry" he said and Zayn kissed his cheek

"I know babe, why dont you take a nap, yeah?" He said laying Harry down in his bed, and then closing the door.

"Harry sleeping too?" Louis questioned as Zayn sat down next to him on the sofa.

"Yeah" Zayn said to Louis and looked at him, Louis just smiled and kissed Zayn on the lips and they went back to the movie they were watching. The rest of the night was full of cuddling and love.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hello everyone!! How did you all like it?

IMPORTANT QUESTION: DO YOU WANT ZAYN AND LOUIS TOGETHER?

Please tell me if you want Zayn and Louis together.

VOTE-SHARE-COMMENT-ENJOY xoxoxoxoxo Kitty