Chapter 7

~Niall's POV~

Today me, Liam, and Harry decided that we are going to make Zayn and Louis a nice date together. Since they take care of all of us, we want to give them something in return and they haven't had an official date together yet.

"OK boys, me and Zayn are going to the shop, do you need anything?" Louis asked shrugging his jacket on, "Nope we're all good, go do whatever and buy whatever." Harry said slightly nervous and trying to get them out. Louis gave him an odd look but nodded anyway. "Alright... well be good." Zayn said, kissing our heads and Louis following behind giving us all a kiss on the head.

"OK guys let's do this!" I yelled and ran to the kitchen. "Harry you start the chicken, Niall go out and find some flowers please and I will clean the house." Liam stated and went to clean where ever. "We have about two hours to get everything done, will you get the chicken done in time Haz?" I ask getting my shoes on, "Yeah I think it will be close but I can do it." He said with a nod. I nodded and smiled then left to get some flowers.

"Hmmm these are nice... oh! Those are perfect!" I said to myself. "I'll take the purple and red roses please" I told the cashier, "Alright that'll be 25 pounds please" she said while wrapping the flowers up. I handed her the money and then left to check on the boys.

I walk in and see Zayn and Louis spanking Harry and Liam!? "What are you doing!?" I yell running to stop them. "They decided to make a mess in the kitchen and not let us in the backyard." Zayn says not letting up on Liam's poor bum, "STOP!" I screamed, "What Niall, and don't you yell at us like that ever!" Louis says stopping beating Harry's innocent bum. "We didn't mean to make a mess!" Liam cries but Zayn swats him bum telling him to shush. "Its true! We were just trying to make you two a romantic date together because you take care of us and we thought you guys needed a break because you haven't had an actual date yet so we were going to surprise you!" I said setting the flowers on the table. Their faces were amazing, they looked so shocked but then they changed to guilty. "Oh my gosh we are so sorry!" Louis cried pulling Harry up and hugging him, who instantly latched onto him. Zayn pulled Liam up and Liam cried into his shoulder. "I feel horrible for this," Zayn says rubbing Liams back. "The chicken!" Harry says getting off Louis' lap and rushing to see if it was OK.

"No! Its ruined!" we hear him yell, we go to see what it looked like and its all black and charcoal looking. "Its Alright haz, we can just order out" Louis says trying to make him feel better, "but we worked so hard to make you guys a romantic date and now its ruined!" I say, Liam walks in with his hand behind his back and I look at him and he walks to Zayn and taps his shoulder. Zayn turns and looks at him and Liam gives him the bouquet of flowers that I had bought for them. Zayn smiles and takes them, walking over to Louis who is trying to console Harry. He taps his shoulder and smiles, "Wha- oh my god! They're beautiful!" He says as Zayn pulls them out and hands them to him.

"I know we ruined this date but maybe we can go on an actual date?" Zayn said, getting nervous. "Yes!" Louis exclaimed, hugging him. They pull back from the hug and kiss, "Ewww guys!" I say making a gagging sound, as Harry did too making them pull away and smile at us. "We feel terrible for ruining your plans" Louis says while petting Harry's curls, "So, why don't we all go out for dinner!" Zayn says finishing Louis sentence. We all scream yes or yeah! "Where do you guys want to go?" Louis asked walking to the living room, "Nandos!" I shout and everyone laughs but agrees.

"This may not be a romantic dinner but as long as I'm with you, I'm happy" Louis says kissing Zayns cheek. "Right back at 'cha" Zayn says pecking his lips. "Well it might not be the romantic dinner we wanted you guys to have, but I think it still is nice" I say taking sip of my soda. Harry and Liam nod in agreement. "Well thank you boys anyway, putting yourselves through all that trouble for us" Zayn says smiling, we all finished eating then went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! Hope you all like it! I got a new phone so I should update more often now :) This is kinda a fill in chapter but I think its cute, anyway enjoy. Sorry it's short

VOTE-COMMENT-SHARE- ENJOY!

xoxo ~Kitty