You Chose Her

*Lydia's POV*
Stiles why did you do that (I said while turning to finally face him again) Everyone was expecting you there like 20 minutes ago and you haven't shown.

Malia must be so worried that he isn't at Scotts yet and it's all my fault, he needs to go.

That's all I was thinking about and I knew it was true, as a matter of fact I knew I would want Stiles to head out or at least answer the phone if it were me that was dating him but, no matter how much I think about it I can't help but feel the need to stop asking him to leave. I know it's wrong but it hurts.

Stiles, please don't make me have to tell you again
Why? Is it because you don't want to?
Stiles.. (I didn't say anything else, I just drifted my eyes to the ground and all through out the room avoiding looking eye to eye at him)
Tell me! Come on, Say it! (He wasn't yelling but he had a look of slight frustration and I knew he had been keeping this in for a while) Lydia, just tell me, what is it? (He said this time with softened eyes and a sincere look on his face) Why? Why don't you want to ask me to leave again? Why don't you ever talk to me for longer than 2 seconds? Why don't you stay over at my place anymore? Lydia, I care about you and lately I feel like I'm that same dumb sophomore that just ran around trying to get the attention of the girl he had been crushing on since the third grade and having no luck. (Just as he said that he let out a short sigh and sat slumped down on my bed)

I didn't really think before speaking because just like him I had been holding in a lot for along time and it wasn't just for my sake but his and even Malia's as well, but after his little yet shocking rant, it was like I had no control over my body, or mouth for that matter.

You wanna know why?! You want to know why I've been distant lately and-and (I could feel tears rising to my eyes but despite Stiles saying I look beautiful when I cry I still hated crying in front of people) why I've stopped talking to you all the time and in general really?! It's - It's because of (I hesitated but I knew this had to be said) of you, and Malia and you guys being in a relationship (as those last few weird spilled out of my mouth a tear slide slowly down my check and By now I was sitting on the edge of my bed just besides Stiles with the same sincere, softened eyed look he wore on his face)

He looked at me a little shocked but also as if I was a dumb but cute 7 year old who's ice cream was melted all over there face

Lydia you can't be serious? Just because me and Malia are together you can't seriously think that we can't be friends?
Stiles you known it's not just that, the way things ended... I told you I loved you and- (two more tears managed to escape as I looked up at stiles and could feel the light glistening in my watery eyes) you chose her (I couldn't take it and more, I felt that same pain that flooded my chest the second Stiles had left to be with her and my heart just dropped along with my tears)
Lyds (A sharp pain flooded my chest as I heard that one word escape his mouth, I loved it when he called me that)
(Stiles paused) Look, Lydia (He said while placing his thumb just under the tip of my chin and lifting it up just enough so that he could see another tear slide down my cheek) We've known each other since the third grade, and no one, no matter what can change that, same way no one can be the reason you stop talking to me (just as he finished his sentence he wiped my cheek with the back of his finger and smiled that little half smile that he always knew could make me smile too. And it did)

Just as I managed to smile back at Stiles another tear slide down my cheek, I wiped it away and laughed a little while smiling at the ground, even when it was Stiles that I was mad at he always knew how to make me smile.

We sat on the edge of my bed for a couple seconds with my head laying on his shoulder tucked in just under his chin and stiles tracing the tips of his fingers along mine. Stiles grabbed hold of my hand better while lifting it up and saying:

----------------------------------------Authors Note
Cliff Hanger of the Year Award goes to:

Lol Another Cliff Hanger