The Memories Part 2

Lacy POV

I was waiting behind the curtain on the stage. I could hear the applause on the other side of the fabric. It was the first play that I had ever been. Then I hear my own voice as I said my first line "But soft! what light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun." I was quoting a line from Romeo and Juliet. I was playing the drama teacher in High School Musical, Mrs. Darbus. There was so much light in the room and then it turned dark. In a spotlight, I saw me laying on an exam table and I was giving birth. The baby had just come out of me but it wasn't crying. I walk closer to see a baby boy. They were doing everything that they could do and he wasn't breathing. He looked perfect. I started crying as I stood over him. Then I look over at me to see me holding another baby. Noah was standing beside me as we stared. I walked over to the other side of me to see I was holding our baby girl. I starting crying even more and the scene disappeared. 

I was trying to gather my bearings as I looked up at the ceiling. I turned my head to see Noah was still asleep. I felt more tears rolling down my face. I get up from the bed and the cold air came over my skin. I walked into the bathroom as I put water on my face. My eyes were red as I stared at myself in the mirror. Then I felt a kick against my belly. "I know both of you are still there." I put my hands on my belly as I moved both of them around. "Both of you will be born in the next seven months as I will have two beautiful babies in my arms when that day comes. My son and daughter will be healthy and I will love them forever. Stefan, Valerie, and Edward will have two more siblings and I will love all five of them with all of my heart." I heard the door creak open as I turned to see Noah standing in the doorway. "Why are you up?" "I had a nightmare of us losing one of the babies." "Which one?" "Our son" "It was just a dream; we don't know what will happen. I know that we will have two healthy babies that we will take care of." He walked behind me as he put his hands on my waist. He kissed my neck as he rocked me. "Why don't we go to bed? I want to make sure you and the babies are getting enough sleep." I felt his hand go across my back and down my arm. He took my hand and led to the bed to pull the covers up. He walked to his side and he turned to kiss me. "I love you" "More" I closed my eyes as I fell back asleep.

I woke the next morning to Noah getting out of bed. I stretched my arm towards his wrist and he turned to look at me. "Can we stay in bed for the day?" "We can if you want. I don't think we have a show tonight." He laid back beside me as I laid my head on his chest. I traced my fingers along the opening of his shirt. I reached his necklace as I laced my fingers around it. "Are you still upset about the dream from last night?" I pushed myself closer to him for an answer. "I don't want you to worry." We heard a knock at the door and then we saw Grace peaked in. "Do you want to stay in today?" "We had the same idea." "Do you want to order room service?" "Yes, you know what we like." She closed the door behind her as I sat up. "What is it?" "I have a pain in my lower back." "Do you want me to rub it?" I nodded my head as he started working out all of the pain.

Grace POV

I was trying to make the order but Gabe was kissing me all over my neck. "Yes and thank you." I hung up the phone as I turned towards him. I didn't have time to say a word before he kissed me. He pushed me back down on the couch when I heard a moan come from Lacy's room. "Maybe you should be doing that to me?" "We can later on after the food, I want to have enough strength to keep up." "I need you to get off of me, your daughter is making me go to the bathroom." I was reluctant to pull away from him. I finish my business quickly to be with him again. I heard the knock at the door when I walked back into the room. A woman walked in with a tray as I gave her a tip and she left. "I think Amber is ready to eat." "Is she moving around?" I waved him over as he put both of his hands on my belly, almost covering the entire thing with in his big hands.

"You're going to name her Amber?" We turned towards the sound of Lacy's voice. "We are naming her after mom. Have you to discussed names yet?" "No, we might need to soon but we are just enjoying it." We grabbed chairs from the around the room as we sat around the tray. Noah said the blessing and we started on our food.

Bam POV

The boys and I were moving a couch onto the Integrity. Bear had just completed a barter to get the couch. We were on a hauling job when he picked up an extra job of clearing a storage room. It was a deep brown color as we lifted it up, I really wished Gabey was here with us. I was pulling on the pulley as it past the windows on the boat. Bear was beside me as we lifted it up together. Matt was standing on the dock as he pushed it up and he was racing to help us bring it in. We got it tied down up top and covered when Blaine showed up. The three of us stood and looked at him. He stood on the dock and then he looked at us. "What?" "You show up after we lift the couch onto the boat." "I was just taking care of something, you can't rush these things. I just got a new ring for Bird, for us to start fresh." Then Bear started walking towards the ladder down to the deck. "Unlike the rest of you, I would like to get home and see my wife." We all got ready to take off from the dock to get home and see our wives. We had a few hours on the ocean as we finally reached the home bay. We got the couch ready to lower onto the skiff as I sent out a sound to tell the rest of the family we were home. I helped the rest of boys as it sat in the skiff. We drove the rest of way in as Bear jumped out to greet Charlotte. "Did you finally get me a couch?" "I did, princess." I saw John standing next to Rainy as he helped us to bring the couch into town. Dad also stepped in as we walked to the cabin. Charlotte opened the door as she told us where to place it. She was the first one to sit in it and she laid down. "It great, thank you guys. I'm actually going to take a nap. "

Bear kissed her head as we walked out of the cabin. I saw Eleanor standing on the porch of our cabin. I had a smile on my face as I got closer. I think her belly had gotten bigger since I left three days ago. I reached her and she put her hands through my hair. I put my hands on her belly as I kissed her. "Your daughter has been moving around since you have left and she hasn't stopped until now." "We are having another girl?" "I know you wanted a son." "I would love to have more women in my life. It would be an honored to have all girls." I kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes. "Are you feeling okay?" "I have had a little morning sickness." "Why don't you go lie down and I'll wake you for dinner. Where is Diana, I have missed my other girl just as much?" "She is in school and she gets out in an hour." "Who is teaching the class?" "Your mother."

Bear POV

I watched over my wife as she slept and I realized that we haven't chosen a name yet. I put my hand on her belly and she stirred. "I didn't mean to wake you." "I was getting uncomfortable anyway." "We haven't really discussed names yet. I wanted to ask you about Luna or Violet." "I like Luna but what about her middle name?" "I like the name Luna Sage." She sat up from the couch as she kissed me. "I think that would be a great name." I laid her back on the couch as I kissed her. She ran her hands through my hair as I rubbed my hands around her body. "Ouch" "What's wrong?" "I just got a cramp in the lower part of my belly that hit me hard." "Do we need to go into town?" "No, Luna is just fine. I don't want you to have any worries because of what happened to Anastasia." "I worry every day, I worry that you might not come out of this and I will not get married again." She leaned up on her elbows as she kissed me.

Eleanor POV

I woke up from my nap to the baby kicking. I sat up in bed as I put my hand on my belly. "Do you know what name you want? Maybe Marilyn?" She started kicking rapidly. "You must really like that name." I heard the door open to see Bam come across the threshold. "I think our daughter likes the name Marilyn." "Like as in Marilyn Monroe?" "Yes" "Mom had an idea for a name as she said Elaine." "Marilyn Elaine Brown" "I think it is a beautiful name." He leaned down to kiss me and then my forehead. "Dinner is ready in the main house."

Gabe POV

I was washing Grace's hair when I realized that today is our anniversary. "I can't believe that I forgot." "What did you forget?" "Today is our anniversary. We got married two years ago today." She turned to face me when she kissed me. "I'm sorry I didn't get you anything." "You are giving me another beautiful little girl and that is all I want." I kissed her as I pushed her up against the wall. I lifted her leg as she continued to kiss me.