Chapter 1

Malice Black (picture above) is 17 years old. she has two parents that both are alcoholics/drug addicts and they both beat Malice, but they don't beat on Malice's older brother Tony (he is 22 and lives in a dorm at his college) nor her sister Tiana (she is only 6 and is the little princess that gets everything she asks). Malice only has one person in the world that actually cares and that is Avalon Anne ( you will find out about her in chapter 4).

"MALICE GET THE FUCK DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" My mom screamed.
I came running down the stairs faster than I thought I was going because I tripped on the last step, I was rubbing my head until my mom grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up.
" WHAT THE HELL DID I TELL YOU ABOUT STEALING MONEY FROM ME AND YOUR FATHER!" She yelled into my face.
" I-I d-don't k-know w-w-what you mean mom." I whimpered.
My mom had been digging through my room to find some reason to yell at me. My mom was in my room when I was at school today and I guess they found my savings from my job at Hot Topic. They always forget that I have a job so they think I steal money from them so they take it from me... I always ignore my mom when she yells at me, but i act afraid so she won't hurt me more. Today there was something about her eyes that made me actually feel terror, I saw true blood thirsty anger in them. The only thing that pulled me out of my panic was hearing one sentence that brings me to full blown terror, " IM CALLING YOUR FATHER AND YOULL GET IT TONIGHT, BECAUSE HE HAD TO DO PAPERWORK TODAY AND YOU KNOW HOW HE IS AFTER THAT!" She yelled to me with a smile and with that she let go of my hair and I just sat there in terror, because that means I will get the worst beating of my life... I ran up to my room and got my runaway backpack out that was ready to go, l only had one thing left to get. I got on the floor and pulled a piece of my wooden floor up and pulled out a box, and in that box was and probably always will be my only friends... My razors....

------------------------------------

If anyone is reading this story, thank you...
If anyone needs someone to vent to just send me a message and we can talk...