Chapter 3

I looked up at my dad and then I felt his hand hit my face forcing me to hit the floor, and he pulled me up by my hair and slapped me again. After the 4th time he threw me to the floor, I felt my fave numb up, I had a bloody nose, and he yelled
"IF YOU FUCKING STEAL FROM ME AND YOUR MOTHER AGAIN OR IT WILL BE WORSE, YOUR JUST LUCKY IM TIRED NOW GO UPSTAIRS!!"
I tried so hard to get up but everything was spinning and I practically crawled up to my room, and when I finally stood up I got onto my bed and pulled out a tampon and put it up my nose to stop the bleeding. I lay in my bed wondering what it would feel like to actually be loved and when I thought of it my eyes started to burn and then tears started pouring down my face, I knew that I couldn't let my family see me cry so I got into my runaway bag and I grabbed my box out of it. I sat on my wooden floor so I wouldn't stain my bed but I opened the box and whispered,
"Hello my dear friends."
I pull out one of my razors and bring it up to my arm and I place it into my skin and as soon as I felt the sting of the blade my tears stopped, I did it a few more times before I cleaned the blood up and put the box back into the floor. I wrapped my arm with gauze and then I put on my dark grey joggers with my most comfortable batman shirt. I lay on my bed and i slowly doze off to sleep. I woke up the next morning and I straightened my hair and fluffed it, I put my spiked choker on, I slid on my Asking Alexandria shirt, I put my fishnets on with black ripped shorts, I slid my combat boots on, and real quick grabbed my leather bag. I got half way down stairs when I realized that I forgot my leather jacket, so my cuts were out in the open so I ran right back upstairs and dropped my bag and threw my jacket on and grabbed my bag and ran out the door. I walked to school like I always do but I always hate going to school because I'm always the center of everyone's hate. As soon as I walked through the school door Gionna and her friends were waiting for me.
Gionna is my bully, she is cheer captain, she is a slut that sleeps with any guy that looks at her, she smokes pot, she drinks, and she has turned the whole school against me except for Avalon.
"Well look who finally showed up, did you think about me last night when you were cutting yourself?" Gionna said with a smile on her face. (Gionna pulled my sleeve up one day and saw my cuts, so now she holds it against me) I stayed silent and when I walked away I felt something hit my back, and I turned around and I looked on the round and I saw a razor blade so I looked up and saw Gionna smiling. I couldn't hold it in any longer, I had finally blown up..

------------------------------------
What will Malice do?
Find out in chapter 4