Chapter 6

I had gotten to my house a little later than expected, no one was awake and the door was locked, so I just climbed up to my window. Once I got into my room I heard screaming from down the hall, and it was my parents fighting again. I crept down the hall so I could hear everything they were saying.
"SHES YOUR DAUGHTER SO YOU SHOULD PAY FOR HER TICKET TO CANADA NOT ME" my mom screamed.
"WHY THE HELL IS SHE JUST MINE I DIDN'T EVEN WANT A KID IT WAS YOU WHO DIDN'T TAKE YOUR PILL THAT MORNING!!"
"I DIDN'T TAKE THE PILL BECAUSE IT WAS YOU WHO KEPT ME UP LATE THAT NIGHT ABD I WOKE UP LATE, BESIDES YOU WERE DIDN'T PICK ME UP IN TIME FOR THE ABORTION APPOINTMENT!!"
"WELL I HAD TO WORK, AND YOUR MOTHER WAS THE ONE WHO TOLD US THAT WE HAD TO KEEP IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!"
"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BRING MY MOTHER INTO THIS, SHE WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP!!"
"WELL SHE RUINED MY LIFE, AND SO DID THAT KID!!"
"AND YOU DIDN'T THINK THAT IT RUINED MY LIFE EITHER!!"
Then I heard my father slap my mother, and I could hear the thud of her falling like an echo in a tunnel. I just keeps back to my room and lay in my bed felling the sting of my tears behind my eyes. I could hear my mother yelling at my father to stop but he didn't, and her screams were echoing in the air. I couldn't take it anymore, so I pulled out my box of razors and went to my bathroom and sat in the tub. I twirled the razor around my fingers before letting it dance across my arm my arm wasn't enough to stop the echoing, so I took my shirt off along with my pants. I cut my side and I cut my thigh, I could feel the sting of them but I didn't care because all I could hear was my heart pounding. The echo was gone and so was all the sounds around me, all I could hear was my heart pounding. I cleaned up my cuts and I cleaned up the bathroom, I got dressed into a over sized shirt and went to bed.
>BEEP BEEP BEEP<
I clicked my alarm off and slowly got out of bed. I straightened my hair and did my eyeliner with the usual black, and I put my blood red lip stick on and walked into my room to find some cloths. I put on my black skinny jeans, my Asking Alexandria shirt, red and black flannel, thin beaded choker, and my black high tops. When I got down stairs my mom grabbed my arm and threw me against the wall. She had a black eye, fat lip, and she was limpin but she said to me,
"Your leavening for the airport in 15 minutes so pack your stuff."
And with that she walked off. I just ran back upstairs and threw all of my cloths, chokers, books, CDs, phone charger into two bags, and my box of razors and ran down star and jumped into the car. My mom dropped me off at the air port and handed me my ticket and I jumped out of the car. The plane ride was simple and quiet, when the plane landed I walked out of the airport. I saw an extremely thin woman with a sign that said my name one it so I walked I walked over and I said "Are you my aunt?"
"Yeah I am, but you can call me Laura."

-----------------------------------

Who is Laura?
Why have you never heard of her?
How will Malices new life go?
Find out in chapter 7