Chapter 2

I slid out my window,climbed down the drainage pipe, and landed on the ground. As soon as I hit the ground I saw headlights and I realized that my dad was parked...facing me.
" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!" He yelled at me.
I'm...I'm...I'm going to see Avalon..
Avalon is my best friend, we've been best friends since 3rd grade when she slid down the slide and ran into me. She is the only person that knows about my parents beating me, and about how my parents only beat me and not my older brother (tony) nor my little sister (tiana).
" You are not going over there because your mother called me, now get inside!!" He explained.
I just slowly walked inside as my father reparked the car, and when I walked inside all my mom did was smile and walk upstairs. I heard the door slam as my dad stomped inside. He didn't say a word to me all he did was walk into the kitchen and grab a beer and sat on the couch, do I thought that he was just going to get drunk again and forget all about it so I took one step toward the steps and he put out his hand and said " Don't move a goddamn inch!"
And that is when I knew that he was waiting for me to think that everything was okay... My dad got up and raised his hand...