Prologue- How This Shit Began (part 1)

September 13, 1996

Michael's alarm screeched unbearably through his ears to the point where he could no longer ignore it. He has already slammed down the alarm's snooze button so much that it didn't work anymore, so he just settle with unplugging the it and throwing at the parallel wall.

As you could tell Michael was anything but excited to be going to school. He had been the new kid in his sophomore year for a couple weeks now, since his family finally decided to settle down for good, and he still has no one he could call a friend. To be fair he hasn't ever needed to make friends for the last 16 years of his life, so of course his "people skills" are "rusty". Michael reluctantly showered and got dressed for school. As usual he took his sweet ass time so he had to skipped out on breakfast.

"Hey Adam," Said Michael's older sister Anna as Michael descended the stairs. "looks like we are going to be late to school, if only someone got ready faster." She looked directly at Michael.

Michael responded to his older sister by putting a certain finger in front of her face, Anna responded back to that gesture by sticking her tongue out. They settled the matter like the soon to be adults they are. Adam did nothing but just stared drearily into his bowl of cereal wondering why he was put in this cursed family, sometimes he would rather be locked up in hell.

On the way to school Michael closed his eyes, desperately wishing he could fall back asleep and wondering why he stayed up all night binging on a new TV show his cousin recommended him called "Doctor Sexy", which made him feel gayer by just thinking about it. He didn't regretted a thing though, either way he was probably going to do the same thing tonight.

"Michael" His sister softly elbowed him, "stop daydreaming about unicorns and Chris Evans, we're here."

Michael mumbled something under his breath to his older sister that she couldn't hear, but it involved the words "Gay" and "Scarlett Johansson". Only Michael will truly know what he said, but please feel free to guess.

All throughout the school day Michael spaced out in his classes, not getting any useful information whatsoever. The only thing he knew was that he got homework in each one of those classes, and knew he was going to have to stay up all night to complete it. That was going to interfere with his "Doctor Sexy MD" binging schedule and his other schedule of doing completely nothing with the side of having no social life.   

Finally the time has come where Michael was in his last class of the day, there was only 5 minutes left before he was allowed to leave. This was the only part of the day where he was hopeful and truly joyful. It brought a smile to his face knowing that he will soon be let out of school.

"Now class," said their teacher Mr. Recky, "before you go I have to talk about assigning you a project. This project will be worth about 50% of your grade, and I'm only giving you this week to complete it so-

Michael stopped listening, at that point he was completely horrified. This was definitely going to interfere with his doing completely nothing schedule and probably with his contemplating why I am so gay one. Those were his two favorite times of the day.

'Fucking 50% of my grade due in 5 fucking days'  He thought,  'I need time to breath, sleep and eat!  And more importantly time to watch my tv shows. I also need time to be gay, what am I going to do? '

"Fuck me in the ass," Michael muttered.

"Jesus," A kid said behind him, "at least let me buy you dinner first."

Michael turned around to see a tall, blond, good looking student who had their feet on their desk smirking. Usually Michael would never respond to a person like that, or to any person in general, but he was too tired to care. Also he could really use that dinner.

"Where are you taking me?" Michael demanded. "It better be somewhere nice because I had a really shitty day."

The good looking blond did a double take, he was surprised that Michael actually responded, it's like that has never happened before. But before a look of confusion settled in on his face he soon enough began smirking again.

"I don't know." The blond shrugged. "How 'bout Ellen's diner?"

Before Michael could reply the bell rang and students began leaving the classroom. Michael teared off a slip of paper from his notebook, wrote his number on it and slammed it on the blond's desk.

"I'll text you my address, pick me up at 7. The name's Michael by the way."

The Blond didn't respond, just smirked. So without knowing the blond's name or the assignment that was due at the end of the week Michael quickly gathered up his things and walked straight-- Haha yeah right-- out of the classroom, not looking back while having a secret smile on his face. So far that was the most social and gayest thing he had done all year.

___

a/n

I'm bored, really gay, and probably bad at writing let's do this.