I

"This isn't me,"  Gabriel thought as he was getting ready with his brothers for the usual Sunday mass, or a Sunday pain in the ass as he would call it, "I don't agree with the church, and I am certainly not a goody two-shoes like Cassie is. No matter what Richard says, this isn't the life for me, so this isn't going to be my life."

~

"This isn't me," Sam thought to himself as he was loading up his rifle for another hunting trip, "I don't want to just hunt my whole life. Sure it's what we do, saving people, hunting things, the family business, but I don't enjoy doing this like Dean does. I can't do this all my life. No matter what Dad says, I'm getting out of the business when high-school ends."

_

"Is this me?" Castiel asked himself as he was helping Richard clean the church before Sunday mass, "I don't know if I agree with the church, but "Father" does and it's not like I can get out of it. This life is set up for me, and it seems like I'm playing my part like I'm suppose to, like Richard wants want me to. Is there anything else that I'll be able to do anyways if I want to get out? There probably isn't, and I'm just dreaming a silly day dream that won't come true."

_

"Is this me?" Dean wondered to himself as he was putting his bag in the truck of their dad's Chevy impala, "Am I just going to hunt for the rest of my life? Probably, it's the family business, there's no getting out of that. Plus, i'm pretty bad-ass at it, there is no way I can be this bad ass at anything else. Plus is it even possible to be free from the supernatural life? That's just a fairy tale and I'm no knight in shiny armor, I'm a hunter with a loaded rifle." 

~
~
~

"Lucifer, wake up."

Michael threw a pillow at his somewhat sleeping boyfriend, who was suppose to be awake a hour ago. Lucifer groaned and threw the pillow back aggressively while mumbling many swears that were directed at Michael, Michael smiled at his devilishly adorable boyfriend and then made his way over to their bed.

"Babe, get your beautiful ass up. We have to pick up the rest of your things at the church, today, or else Richard will probably throw it in the dumpster." He poked Lucifer's butt trying to get some movement out of the Devil.

"Come on."

"...."

Lucifer made no movement.

"Pleeaasse," Michael begged, "let's try to get there before mass starts so there's witnesses and Richard can't make a scene."

"Richard is a big one but has a small one, fuck him." Lucifer mumbled, still with both eyes close trying to go back to sleep. "He won't do anything either way, not with you around."

"That doesn't matter, you know he will do something, remember last time, and don't fuck Richard, fuck me..." When Michael said this Lucifer's interest was peeked, so he opened one eye to look up at Michael then began smirking. "...later, after we get your stuff." Lucifer frowned and mumbled something incoherently but involved the words 'mash' and 'knife'. Then he proceeded to just roll out of bed, landing directly in front of Michael's feet.

Michael looked down and begin laughing, his boyfriend was being a fucking dork right now, more than usual. The blankets were rolled up all around him making him into one big blanket burrito and when he fell to the ground so did some of Michael's boxers, landing directly on Lucifer's head. 

"What are you doing?" Michael tried to say sternly but ended up giggling. "I said to get up, not roll on the floor covered in our blankets and my boxers."