II

|| 5 weeks later ||

"Rise and shine!" Practically screamed Richard, "Time to get ready for School!"

Castiel mentally groaned as he reluctantly got up. Another week, another day.

He looked over too see Gabriel dramatically fake snoring, which would have maybe been funny if Gabriel wasn't just  muttering the letter Z while his eyes were close.

"You don't even try anymore," Muttered Balthazar, shaking his head disappointedly, "It's just sad."

Everyone got dress (besides Gabriel who was still dedicated to his fake snoring) and went down-stairs for breakfast. Richard was already there reading the morning paper, as usual.

"Good morning Balthazar and Gabriel, good morning Castiel, good morning Samadriel." Richard gave his automatic morning greetings without taking his eyes off of the paper.
"Good morning," Everyone of the kids, besides Gabriel who still wasn't here, responded automatically.

"So Castiel," Richard folded up his paper and gave his attention across the table, "Can you tell me any information about Gabriel's date to the danceZ I keep bugging him but he won't reveal to me. I was hoping you would tell about the young lady he has chosen.

Castiel tilted his head in confusion, "Gabriel is certainly too ga—" All of his brothers at the table suddenly glared at him, he realized what he was saying so he suddenly coughed, "Excused me, as I was saying Gabriel is too..." Castiel bit down on his tongue, "is too good looking to get any of the ladies in our school...."

"Wow Cassie, I am so flattered that you think that," Gushed Gabriel as he came into the kitchen, "Richard, does he talk this good about me every time we aren't in the same room?"

"You will address your brother as his real name, Castiel, and me by father!" Richard corrected Gabriel, "Be politically correct, Gabriel!"

"Okay papa," Richard sighed but didn't correct him.

"Who is your date again Gabriel, Elaine Dig Narious"

"Ellen DeGeneres?" Corrected Balthazar smiling, "Wooww, how did you land someone like her?"

"I don't know," Sighed Gabriel trying to keep a smile off his face, "We just have so much in common that we thought we might as well give it a shot."

"Good for you Gabriel," Dismissed Richard with a quick smile, "So Castiel, any ideas who you are going to take to the dance? What about Charlene, the girl you are always hanging out with?" Gabriel and Balthazar snickered quietly. Samandriel looked confused, he clearly hasn't met Charlie.

"She already has a date," Replied Castiel, shooting glares at the laughing twins, "One who is quite similar to Gabriel's."

"Well don't worry Castiel, you know what they say: There are plenty of Christians in the church." Richard got up from his seat and awkwardly patted Castiel on the back on his way out of the kitchen.

"Do you actually have a date? Like I do." Balthazar asked Gabriel when Richard was out of hearing distance.

"Oh hun," laughed Gabriel, "I am a luxury a few can afford, so no."