Chapter 8

Emma's pov

Two weeks and that text still replays in my mind. I sigh. What have I done? Maybe I should of told her about Henry? But then again who wants to be with someone who has a child.

"Momma?" Henry pulls me out of my thoughts. "You otay?" He asks.

I force a smile and nod "yeah I'm ok baby"

"Mama can we go see Aunt Ruby?" He then asks.

I smile "she's working baby"

"Pwease mama?" He asks innocently.

I smile giving in "okay baby. Give mama 2 minutes ok?"

He nods grinning.

I quickly through on a pair of shorts and my converse? Grabbing my signature red leather jacket.

I quickly send a text to Ruby.

Hey Rubs. Henry wants to see you, so I said I'd bring her over. See yah in a bit.

I smile satisfied with the text but grabbing my bag and Henrys things before making my way over to him.

"Ready baby?" He nods holding his arms out to be lifted.

I lift him into my arms before making our way down to the diner.

"Hey Ruby" I say smiling.

"Hey Em. Hey HenHen" he beams at his nickname.

"Mama down" he whines. I smile putting him down.

"A hot chocolate and orange juice when your ready Rub"

She nods going back to work.

I turn my head to see who just walked through the door, that's when I see Regina. I gulp before looking towards Henry. "Hey baby. Stay here with Aunt Ruby, while mama goes to speak with her friend ok?" He nods before replying "ok mama"

I slowly make my way over to Regina. "H-hey Miss Mills" I say stutter.

"What can I do for you Miss Swan?" She says sternly.

"Can we talk?" I ask.

"Talk?! You want to talk?!" She says raising her voice. "You lied to me. You made me believe you had feelings for me? You told me you liked me?!" She continued before grabbing her back and walking towards the exit and I follow.

"Lied? Lied about what Miss Mills?! Because all I've done is been honest with!" I say fumming. How can she say I lied to her. When have I ever lied. All I did was be honest. I groan at how frustrating this whole situation is. I should have never fell for my teacher. Never!

She stops dead in he tracks and scoffs before turning "you lied about not having a boyfriend. You lied about who you are!"

"Boyfriend?! What boyfriend?!" I ask.

She scoffs "Henry. I recall was his name? Good bye Miss Swan" she replies before turning and heading home.

I suddenly realise what she meant. Henry. Our date, when he was in hospital. Omg! Before I could tell her she was mistaken she was gone. "He's my son" I whisper to myself.

••••

Sorry for such a short chapter but it's currently 12:51 am so yeah. Tell me your thoughts? And comment any suggestions on what you think should happen next..😏😏 Hope you enjoy!

-M