Chapter 3

*Amelia's pov*

'Ok Amelia, don't panic. You're a doctor in a hospital full of equipment to test yourself' I pull myself up from the floor, wash my mouth out and put my scrubs back on. I take a deep breath before opening the door and walking down the corridor to the supply closet making sure I avoid everyone. I grab a blood test kit and hide in the corner.
When I'm done I take the sample to the lab and ask for them to be tested under Jane Doe and for the results to be rushed, for them to page me when they're ready. Soon after I'm paged to the ER for another routine neuro exam that anyone else could have done. I couldn't concentrate on anything so thank god it's not surgical.
When I'm finished I make my way to the cafeteria, I needed to eat something guess the vomiting really emptied my stomach. I grab my tray and sit at a table in the far corner. Meredith, Arizona, April, Alex and Jackson were all sitting on the table 3 away from me. I didn't feel like talking to anyone, it's easier to avoid them and freak out on my own than to sit at their table only for them to figure out somethings wrong and then I'll talk too much. I move my salad around the plate with my fork, looking up I see Owen staring at me I look away quickly but before I know it he's sitting next to me "Amelia can we please talk" "Not right now Dr Hunt. I can't righ-" my pager goes off, I check it. It's for my lab results, I grab my lab coat from the chair next to me before jumping up and running to the elevator. I couldn't wait any longer, I needed to know what was wrong with me. The second the doors open I run down the hall to labs, having to stop before speaking because of the pain in my stomach again. "Jane Doe for Dr Shepherd" they hand me the results, I thank them and walk to the on call room, locking the door behind me. I sit on the bed and take a few deep breaths before looking at the results. Studying them I become confused, this can't be right, this doesn't make sense. I jump up and run to find the only person I knew could help me with this.