Chapter 5

Hazels POV
Yesterday was amazing I got to spend my birthday with the people I love. Today I'm cleaning up the house, boring aye. First I should get outta bed.

Hayes's POV

I met this girl a few days ago and she's really pretty. Her name is Carmen. She has blonde long hair, the most beautiful green eyes, she has braces that are purple, she's skinny but not to skinny and likes to wear leggings and a t-shirt. I don't know if she has a boyfriend though. I texted her.

To: Carman😍
Hey I have a question

From: Carman😍
Hi what's up?

To: Carman😍
Do you have a boyfriend?

From: Carman😍
Nope🙃 do you have a girlfriend?

To: Carman😍
Nope. I got a another question

From: Carman😍
Yea

To: Carman😍
Will you be my girlfriend?

From: Carman😍
Yes of course😊

To: Carman😍
Awesome wanna come over later?😘

From: Carman😍
Yes

To: Carman😍
How about around 5 so you can eat dinner with me, my brother and his wife.

From: Carman😍
Sure

(Pretend that Hayes lives with Nash and Hazel)

I went downstairs to see Hazel cleaning. "Hey Hazel, I have a question." I said. "Hey Hayes, what's up little man?" Hazel asked. "Can Carman come over for dinner?" I asked nervously. "Um sure but just so you know we are going to Mikies and Andys house for dinner because they have some news." Hazel said.

"Ok that's fine with me." I say. I go up to my room and make my bed, pick up the clothes off my floor, take all the cups and glasses down to the kitchen. I grab s garbage bag while I'm down there. Then I go back up to my room and pick up the paper and stuff, then I straighten my trophies from football and lacrosse, put all the disc's back in their cases And vacuum.

Then I go to the closet and put the matching shoes together, put my socks, underwear, pants and t-shirts in there drawer. I hang up my sweaters and tank tops. Then I sweep the floor. I go into my bathroom and take all the dirty clothes off the floor and sweep.

I go into my closet and put on khakis and a crooks and castles T-shirt and a Obay sweater. Then I go into my bathroom and spray playboy bunny Cologne on.  I look at the time and it's already 5. I grab my phone and go down stairs I sit on the couch. I hear a knock on the door. I go up to the door and open it.

"Hey baby." I say. "Hi." Carman says as she blushes. "We have to go over to Andys and Mikies now." I say as we walk out the door.

>at the dinner<

"So Hayes who's your lady friend?" Mikie asked. "My girlfriend." I blushed. "Awe hassss has a girlfriend." Nash said. "Ok so we have some news." Mikie said. "The news is....

A/N
Hahahahahahhaha cliffhanger. I'll update sooner. I think I'm gonna start updating every Monday and Thursday I'm going to do stories every second update.  I'm also gonna make some chapters so they're ready. Do you have any ideas for the book? 

Anyways I gtg

Bye my young potatoes
~Caidence💕🎀💅🏼