Chapter 13

Hazels POV

I move as close to Nash as I can. "Baby there's something wrong." Nash says. "I'm just scared." I say. Then Nash wraps His arms around me. "I got you." Nash says. That made me have butterflies. I turn around and kiss him on the lips. "Why do you have to be so cute." Nash smirked.

"I'm not...that's you." I blush. "Yea right." Nash said.  "It's-" I got cut off. "Y'ALL NEED TO STOP WHISPERING!" Matt yelled. "Who wants to go in the pool?" I ask. "YES!" All the boys yelled in unison.

"I didn't bring a swim suit." Chloe said. "Um follow me and I'll get you one." I say. "So how's working with P?" I ask. "What are you talking about your working with P." Chloe said. "No I'm not. Why would I work for someone who wants to kill me?" I say but in and asking tone.

"Wait you've got the messages and letters too?" Chloe asks. "Yea I have a note upstairs wanna come see it?" I ask. "Yea let's put on our swim suits." Chloe says. I give her a blue billabong bikini and I wear a purple Roxy one. After we put them on we go upstairs. "Do you have your note?" I ask.

"Yea." She said. "You found my note that's great. But guess what. One of my workers are in this house. Hyped april zoned every lady." Chloe read out. "Wow!" I'm shocked. "Who would that spell?" Chole asks. "H a z e l and c h l o e.That's the letters we have." I say. "Calee. I wonder if Gilnsky knows." Chole looks at me worried.

"Let's go to the pool. I'm just gonna stand by Nash you stand by Johnson."I say. We go to the pool and I hop on Nashs back. "Hey baby." Nash says. "Hey" I say as I lean down and kiss his lips Just a quick peck though. "Baby I wasn't done." Nash pouted. That's when I de side to tease him.

I kiss down his neck. Then back up then his cheek. Then I go down his neck again leaving little love bits. "Stop teasing." Nash wimped. Then I jump off his back and hop on the front. (Not like that you dirty people).  I kiss him for about one minute. Then we hug. We hug for about five minutes.

I wish I could stay in his arms forever. I love him so much. He's my everything. I don't know what I could do without him. "Nash." I say. "Yes." He said. "I love you so much I'm lucky to have and amazing person like you in my life." I say as a tear goes down my cheek. "Awe baby don't cry. I love you too beautiful." Nash kisses me.

A/N

So how's the book so far. Btw in dying with how many reads I have on my other book. Thank you guys

I love you guys.

Bye my young potatoes
~Caidence🍆💦👌🏻