Chapter 13-Ashley's POV

“No, Aaron!!! I did everything you wanted!” My mom is visiting hers today, and left me alone with Aaron once again. “Please!!!”

He pushes me backwards, throwing me on the floor. “You told him to stay!”

“That’s where he lives! He’s only been here a few months!” I brace myself, the wind still being knocked out of me with Aaron’s foot.

“You BITCH. I didn’t tell you to do it, so you DON’T.” He kicks me again, and bends down over my face, pressing his lips to mine. I can’t move from the pain, so just sit doing nothing. i want to speak, but I can’t do that either. “You’ll pay for this.” He slaps me across the face, then grabs my wrists, twisting my off of the floor and into his arms. He brings his knee up into my stomach, and I black out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up laying on the kitchen table, a wet rag across my forehead. I blink my eyes open to the darkness, and try to get up. The pain is too much, so I groan and lie back down. “Ashley?” Mom...go away... “Ashley! Are you Ok?” I groan again, hoping she’ll get the idea. She doesn’t. “Aaron told me everything that happened!” Yeah, doubt it.

“I don’t even remember anything.” Might as well learn my story.

“Well he told me all about that idiot in the park! You and Aaron were on a walk, a thief knocked you out and stole your purse, then Aaron brought you back here! So kind. And you guys are dating now?” This is too much to handle at once.

“I’m going to bed. Do not bother me. Good night.” I drag myself upstairs, groaning the whole way, and lay carefully on my bed. I blink at the ceiling, lifeless.

The door closes, and I see Aaron walk to me. “You’re welcome for saving you, honey.” He kisses me, and I feel sick.

Is this my life now? At Aaron’s mercy, never to be myself again?

A single tear slides my cheek.

Well, shit.