Draco x reader

You sat at the Gryffindor table with your three best friends, Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger. They were talking about the murderer who recently broke out of Azkaban, Sirius Black, but you're mind was somewhere else.
Draco Malfoy. You knew the three hated him, but you couldn't help it. He has been on your mind ever since your Potions lesson yesterday.

~Flashback~
"Ms.(L/n) you're late" Snape growled, "you can take a seat next to Mr.Malfoy."
"Ugh, Malfoy" you thought to yourself. Earlier that day he had been struck by one of Hagrid's hippogriffs, Buckbeak. You knew he was faking it now, you knew that Madam Pomfrey had mended his arm.
You scurried over to where Draco was sitting and took the empty seat next to him.
"Today, class, you will be brewing a Shrinking Solution following the ingredients on the board," said Snape, "get started."
"(Y/n)" You heard Malfoy groan.
"What?" You responded coolly.
"I need help cutting up my daisy roots, you know because of my arm." He replied.
"Fine." You said through clenched teeth. You really didn't feel like getting in trouble with Snape today, even though you knew Draco was faking it.
After cutting up his roots, you cut up your own and finished making your own potion. At the end of class you put you potion in a vial and label it with your name.
"(Y/n)" Malfoy groaned again.
"What?" You said, even though you knew what he'd ask.
"Can you put my potion in a vial?"
"Okay." You replied. You took a vial and filled it with his potion and labeled it with his name. Just as you finished the bell rang.
"Thank a lot (y/n) I appreciate it." He said as gathered his stuff. "Well...bye." He said, winking at you, as you stood there astounded.
~End of flashback~

You sighed aloud.
   "Uh, (y/n)," Hermione said waving a hand in front of your face, "we have to get to Transfiguration."
   "Oh, yeah." You said as you were snapped out of your thoughts. You, Hermione, Ron, and Harry got up and left for Transfiguration.

   ~Timeskip to Potions~
   You showed up early to Potions and sat at an empty table. Just as you sat down the infamous Draco Malfoy walked in and took a seat directly next to you. You looked at him in a questioning manner but he just shrugged his shoulders.
   Today the class had to work with who they were sitting with to make a Calming Draught.
   "Great now I have to work with Malfoy." You thought to yourself.
   You looked at the ingredients on the board and you went to go get them as Draco followed you to help.
   By the end of the class, you and Draco had made a perfect Calming Draught. You were packing up when the bell rang and Draco quickly walked out of the classroom.
   After packing you stood up and looked at you table to make sure you didn't forget anything, but instead you saw a folded piece of parchment. You opened it and it read:
   Dear (y/n),
   Meet me by the lake tonight at 10 pm.
   Love, your secret admirer
   You looked at the note surprised, you had a secret admirer! No, this was probably a joke. But you decided that you would go anyway.

   ~Timeskip to that night~
   You looked at the clock in the Gryffindor commonroom, it read 9:55,my oh should get going now. You had already shown the letter to Harry, Ron, and Hermione, so they didn't question it when you got up and left the commonroom.
   You walked outside to the lake and saw a figure sitting next to the lake, wait a second, you knew that silvery-blonde hair anywhere.
   "Malfoy!" You exclaimed
   "Oh hey, (y/n), nice of you to show up." He replied calmly.
   "You're my secret admirer!"
   "Yep."
   You two sat in silence for a few seconds, then you felt a pair of lips upon your own. Was Draco Malfoy kissing you! You were shocked for a moment but then you kissed back. This went on for a minute or two, leaving the two of you breathless.
   "I like you a lot, (y/n)." He said.
   "I like you a lot too, Draco." You said back to him.
   "Really," he exclaimed and you nodded, "will you be my girlfriend, then."
   You thought for a moment and said, "Of course I will, Draco."
   And you two leaned in for another kiss.

Hope you enjoyed! You can comment to request a character. Remember to vote!