(young) Remus Lupin x reader

For Mylifeasapotterhead

You walked out of Hogwarts castle and outside onto the grounds. It was a beautiful day and you were looking for your boyfriend, Remus Lupin. You were extremely bored on this Saturday afternoon and you haven't seen him all day.

After a minute or two of searching, you finally found him sitting under a large tree. You ran over to him and saw that he was reading a book.

"Hey, Remus!" You said, sitting down on the ground next to him.

"Oh hey, (y/n)." He murmured, not looking up from his book.

"What are you reading?" You asked him, curiously.

He lifted up the book, allowing you to read the title, Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them. He did this, still, with out looking up from his book.

You were starting to get annoyed with this.

"(Y/n), I have an extra book in my bag if you want to borrow it." Remus said to you.

"Sure!" You replied, happily.

He got the book out of his bag and handed it to you. You looked at the cover which read, Tales of Beetle the Bard, which you happily took and began reading.

You and Remus sat under the tree, being nerdy together.

~~~~~

I finally updated!! Sorry for the short chapter though.

Remember to vote and comment, and have an amazing day!