Fred x reader

For PotterWeasley_08

(y/h)= your house

You were a Chaser on the (y/h) Quidditch team. You were in the middle of a match, but you were having trouble concentrating because of Fred Weasley, the boy you fancied.

You were passed the Quaffle, which you almost dropped because you were staring at a certain ginger. You sped forward on your broom towards the three tall rings and you hit the Quaffle into the middle one. In the audience everyone supporting (y/h) cheered as the game continued.

You turned around and looked at Fred, and you were surprised to see him looking back at you! You blushed, and then you saw it, a Bludger that was headed straight for Fred!

"Fred, watch out!" You screamed to him.

"What?!" He screamed back to you.

Then it happened, the Bludger hit him directly in the head, making a sickening noise. He fell off his broom, unconscious, and plummeted towards the ground.

Luckily, George was there and he caught Fred mid-fall. He lowered him to the ground and brought him to the Hospital Wing.

While all of this was happening, you forgot that the match was still in play! You decided that you would finish the match and visit Fred later.

~Timeskip to after the match~

After the match was over, you quickly changed out of your Quidditch robes and into you school robes. Then you made your way up to the Hospital Wing.

When you entered the Hospital Wing you saw George sitting next to Fred's bed. And Fred, you noticed, was still unconscious.

"Hey (y/n)." George said to you.

"Oh, hey George, do you mind if I sit with him alone for a bit?" You asked him.

"Oh, of course not." George said slyly, smirking, as he left the room.

Well, that was weird, you thought to yourself.

You looked at Fred's unconscious figure.

"Oh, please be okay, Fred." You said to him. "If your not, then I would never have gotten to tell you that I've liked you since our first year."

"I like you, too, (y/n)." said Fred opening his eyes.

"F-F-Fred!" You stammered. "Y-You heard me?!"

"Yeah, and I'm happy to tell you that I feel the same way." He replied.

"R-Really?"

"Yup!"

You leaned closer to Fred and he put a hand on your cheek and he connected his lips to yours. But after about two seconds you heard,

"YES!! MY OTP IS GETTING TOGETHER!!"

You two pulled apart and both screamed,

"GEORGE!"

You stood up and chased George out of the Hospital Wing and through the corridors.

~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed!!

And let's all take a moment to appreciate George the fangirl.