Percy Weasley x reader

Request by LunaBlossom52

(You're both in your seventh year)

As cheesy as it sounds, you fancy your best friend who you've known for years. Ever since you sat with Percy Weasley on the Hogwarts Express in you first year of Hogwarts, you've fancied him. You're now both in your seventh year at Hogwarts and your crush on him continues. You don't know if he feels the same way or if he'd reject you, so you've decided to keep it a secret from everyone. Well, until two certain pranksters, found out you secret. Or as you called them, the two idiots.

"Hey (y/n), we've figured something out." Said George

Oh no.

"And what is that." You replied, trying not to freak out.

"You fancy Percy." Said Fred.

Shit.

"What makes you think that!"

"Oh, maybe the fact that you've been friends with him since your first year at Hogwarts, or because Fred and I constantly see you looking at him." Said George.

I hate these idiots.    

"Okay, fine! I like him, but you two better not say a word about this to him." You said, glaring at the twins.

"Oh silly (y/n), would we ever do something like that." Said Fred, in a falsely innocent voice.

Little did you know, your fate was in these two idiots hands.

~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, you were walking to Potions with Percy when the two of you were pushed into an empty classroom, and the door locked behind you.

"WHAT THE HECK!!" You screamed.

"YOU'RE WELCOME (Y/N)!" You heard none other the two idiots themselves scream back to you.

"I hate those two idiots." You mumbled.

You turned around and faced Percy, you guessed you had no choice.

"Percy look, I've liked you since our first year at Hogwarts when we sat together on the Hogwarts Express and I've kept it a secret for all these years, but I guess I don't really have a choice now." You confessed.

"I'm glad you feel the same way (y/n)." Percy said, shocking you.

"W-What?!"

"I've liked you since our first year, but I was too scared of being rejected to tell you." He explained to you.

After a moments silence you said, "So now what?"

"This." Percy said as he cupped your chin and kissed you gently.

Then the door opened and you saw the flash of a camera, you two pulled apart and you glared and the twins.

Those idiots are gonna get it now.

"Freddy, run!" George said to his twin as the boys took off running, you following close behind.

__________

Sorry, this is a really crappy chapter and I haven't been updating much.

I've been thinking about writing a Crush x reader oneshot book, would anyone read it? Comment if you think I should.

Next will be a (young) James Potter x reader