Chris Collins

Hey guys.  I'm ranting about this guy. He basically affected my life in the same way Matt did, but he's different. So read below!
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
So, I discovered Chris on Vine, just as I did Matt. I watched a couple and really liked them. I loved his eyes and how he talked and how he got a lip piercing even tho some of his fans didn't think he looked good in it (I personally think he looks pretty good with it.) He does many covers of songs such as Good For You, Work, Where R U Now, and Close. I think that he does very well with them. He has a couple originals (You Don't Have To Go and Amazing.) I really like these songs. They are the only songs that put me to sleep. His voice is just perfect. And his smile. And his hair. And everything about him.

Okay, so since I am doing Chris, I have to mention his dog, King. It is a Pomeranian/ husky (I think. I'm not positive.) He is soooo cute. Chris puts him on his snapchat story all the time. He is all white and his ears are always sticking up. He's just adorbs. I have always wanted a dog like that.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that he also got me through a lot. If I was sad or about to cry, I thought of his smiling face and I would feel a little better.

So, hoped u like it. I'm not updating until I get some comments. I see who's reading this. I expect 1/3 of the people who read this to comment (at least), and then I'll update. (I have something special for the next chapter.)