Chapter 2

Ah crap ! I met someone new again and don't want to hear you guys judgey bullshit either. I'm a woman for god sakes ! I can't control my feelings. My heart was made too love and I can't stop it but this time ...... This time I swore it was different it had to be , at least that's what I thought "we had a connection" is what I told myself . Atleast that's what I felt. It was strong and I knew it was real this time. We last about month but I think it was because we thought we had something unbreakable, so we moved fast as an excuse and ended quickly cause we lost faith and that touch that made us glow. We had the best sex . Grabbing my hair , slapping my ass , biting my back and me yelling "Daddy" . He said I was the best he ever had and he never cummed so fast for anyone. But one day I wanted to get a little tongue action down there.  This fucker told me no he doesn't do that. So I cheated on him with someone else . Jordan and I never had sex , he just used his tongue magic on me , it was so good and reviving. I didn't really feel bad because I kept saying too myself  " you can't cheat on someone your not with" and it was true. I was just having a little innocent fun. That is a girl specialty. I never saw either of those men again. Although they called and texted for me to come back I never responded. I feel as if I'm still busy trying to find myself and who I am.
But Jordan never stopped calling he said he loved me after a week of knowing me. I was so fucking stunned. I didn't feel the same , I got what I wanted and was satisfied with it.
If anything, he needed what we did more than I needed it.
It's now 2016 and I'm still waiting for the prefect guy , my ideal view of of guy. Months went on by and not one thing came to me. Not till I unexpected it too. A little light skin Angel named Marcus came into my life and still is .