Chapter 8: The Return of Thunder

Aria Pov

"How dare you come and mistake me for Adagio?"

"Hahah! You're just a stupid girl!!!!!"

"I'm not stupid! Bye Autumn!"

{At School}

I walked in and saw a familiar face. The face of Thunder, and he was talking to Sonata. I saw Pinkie Pie and she seemed happy.

She must've gotten rid of Pinkamenia. She didn't want to be her, so she was sure of it!

{Twilight Pov}

I saw Rarity, she looked sad. Sad, as if someone had hurt her. She waited for me to come over, but Aria took my place.

I walked over to see what was going on, but they both told me to go away. They must have everything planned out.

{Aria Pov}

"Rarity, have you figured out anything about Ghost?"

"No.."

"How are we supposed to help him, or can I go help him.?"

"Sure.. I bet he is here."

~~~

(At home.) {Fluttershy Pov}

I walked home, and found out about everything. What I was supposed to do about that? Aria cannot find help about this 'Ghost' person.

This 'Ghost' is apparently Thunder's brother, so whatever happens, Sonata will know.

At least Pinkie Pie is ok. She loves being a vampire now!."

(They have diaries, this will take awhile..)

Dear Diary,

I wish that I could tell everyone at the moment, but I just cannot. This is their war, and I can't fight it. Being shy, but vampiric powers can't device me.

I hope you had a great day.

~Fluttershy
***********************************

Dear Diary,

I hope everybody can win, though I can be way more awesome than them.. They need to be 20% cooler!

~Rainbow Dash
**********************************
Dear Diary,

I hope I can figure out Ghost's past. He was good kid until Trixie was
stupid.
I will figure out his 'death' and make him come to life!

~Aria Blaze
***********_********************
Dear Diary,

I'm so glad Thunder is back!! ;)

~Sonata Dusk

*********-*************************
Hello! ;) How are you people?
~CoolCube35~