Chapter 10: Wishful Thinking Matters Most

{Hope Pov}

I admired the fact that people were wanting me. I didn't have a choice, but I will help find Ghost's body.

I really admire my party, and many people came! Pinkie Pie can really make a good party!

{Aria Pov} (Did I mention they have phones?)

I was researching what had happened. There wasn't many results, and my search had to be narrowed. I put my iPhone 7 away, and it vibrated.

I noticed it was a text from Twilight.

Twilight: I found some info on Ghost.

Me: What is going on? What did you find?

Twilight: I found that Trixie was involved in countless murderers, and still hasn't been captured. What I'm saying is, Trixie hasn't been caught. Ghost's body was also recently discovered in Canterlot two days ago.

Me: We going to stop Trixie? Where was his body found?"

Twilight: His body was found near the mines. I have the original body with me. The police have already been notified about Trixie. They are going to get her soon.

Me: Ok! Bye. :)

I closed my phone and put it in my pocket.

{Applejack Pov}

I walked along the hallway, so teachers wouldn't see me. I didn't get caught by a teacher, but I did get caught by Autumn. She is tearing us apart, and we can't do anything about it.

I wish she would be gone!

{Rainbow Dash Pov}

The party was awesome last night! Hope was excited to be there! Pinkie can throw awesome parties!

Anyways, many people have been helping Aria with Ghost. I don't want to know who that is, but he sounds familiar. I can't think about that, though.

{Pinkie Pie Pov}

She will be back. I don't know when, but she will be back! She will hunt me into pieces, and I can't do a thing about it!

The element of laughter will be crushed, into bits and pieces! I hope you all had a good day.

{Sunset Shimmer Pov}

I walked home from a pretty exciting school day. Nobody wanted to know anything about 'Ghost'. I don't even think this 'Ghost' is real!

It seems like everyone is helping Aria with that, but she should be battling her mother, so she doesn't do us harm!

{Twilight Pov}

I closed my phone from me and Aria's talk. I wondered what to do since my research was done.

I walked over to the movies, and watched one. The buttery popcorn was amazing!

--------------------------------------
Hello people!

Hope you had a great day!

Bye ~CoolCube35~