Chapter 9: Hopes and Dreams

Aria Pov

I wondered how I am going to face this? This, forward will need more help. Why not ask Hope?

She was walking with Neko, and she stopped to talk to me.

"Hello Aria!"

"Hey, I need your help."

"Sure! What is it?"

"Well I'm trying to find somebody's body, and help them be whole again. You don't have to help if you don't want to."

"I'll help, but wont I have to talk to this person?"

"You would, but that won't be a problem. His name is Ghost. He is actually Thunder's brother. I bet Swift knows about that. I need your help."

"Ok! How will I talk to Ghost?"

(zoesha, is it ok if Hope is a vampire?)

"I'll have to bite you."

"Oh, ok!"

{Sunset Shimmer Pov}

I walked over and saw Hope and Aria talking about this 'Ghost' person. I lingered around the hallway, but the bell suddenly was ringing, and I went to class.

I really wanted to know what happened to 'Ghost'. What if he isn't real? What if Aria is making this up, or her evil mother told her this?

{Rainbow Dash Pov}

I had just gotten back from track practice, and I saw Hope and Pinkie Pie. Pinkie was throwing Hope a party because today is her birthday!

I should be going now.

{Pinkamenia Pov}

I need to be out again, but for now, Pinkie has took full control over this body. She can't be the element of laughter, and I could be the opposite! The light won't be for me. My destiny is gonna be very soon, and Twilight will be dead!

{Adagio Pov}

I want to stay home. School isn't the right place for me at the moment. Autumn has been taking so much good care of me. She is also teaching me new things!

{Twilight Pov}

This Ghost is gonna be hard to find. As Student Council President, I can't be alone for more than three hours and I am busy all the time.

----------------------------------------
Hello! This chapter is dedicated to zoeysha!!! Her birthday is today!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I hope this is a good present, I would've done more, but since we live many miles away from each other, I can't do anything.......

Bye, y'all! ~CoolCube35~