Chapter 14: The Wishful Disgrace

Aria Pov

"Mom.. if you told me your weaknesses, why?" I asked with a smirk.

"Look.. You won't even be able to win, so why don't I do that."

Autumn went away in disgrace.

{At Pinkie Pie's House}

"We need a plan!" I said and Pinkamenia, Hope, and Sonata nodded their heads in agreement.

"How about we figure out the 'white light' your mother was talking about?" Hope said.

"Ok." I smiled.

We all stood together and linked hands. While we were like this, and shining light escaped from us.

"Ok, we know what the light is. I think we should sneak up on her and wait.." Pinkamenia said.

(Sonata Pov)

{At Thunder's House}

"Thunder.." I said softly.

"What Sonata?!" He said.

"I'm going to help Aria defeat her mother!" I said, but Thunder looked surprised.

"Why are you going to do that?" He was standing, and waiting for the right time to say something.

"She needs me." I said, and looked at Thunder who looked like he wanted to say something.

"What do you want to say?" I asked him, but I think I realized the answer so quickly.

The only reason why is because....

He kissed my passionately. Our lips moved in sync.

As the kiss broke, I said, "You have been waiting to do that, haven't you?"

"Yeah.." He quickly replied.

(Aria Pov)

{At Swift's House}

"Hey Swift." I said as he approached me.

"Hey Aria..."

*This conversation to be continued*

Hey!!!! I'm so sorry for not uploading in awhile.

See y'all!

~CoolCube35~