Miss Intern

~MARI SANDOVAL~

I was standing in front of a three storey building painted in white feeling anxious as sweat rolls down on my cheeks, I swallowed a amount of saliva before entering the building.

My eyes widen and dazzled to see a lot of celebrities walking at the lobby they all look very busy and the young trainees are running to their respective training areas.

"Mari-chan!" Someone called my name and it was my instructor. Fuji Hisao, is my instructor and my senior, he has a medium length silky black hair, had a tiny mole under his left eye, his about 173cm tall at first you can say his a very handsome middle age guy but his actually a homosexual.

"Come on now Mari-chan! We can let the boys waiting." As he entered the elevator, I rushed to the elevator and before the door closed I manage to got in before it started to move.

"Made it." As I try to catch my breath and looked at my senior and he just ignore me.

I let out a sigh as we reached the 2nd floor, as the elevator door opened he saw someone and he immediately greet her my eyes widen when I saw the woman who's my senior talking to it was Julie Kitagawa the President of J-Storm, I couldn't believe myself to see her I know we are supposed to meet one of our biggest client but I didn't expect to meet her like this.

My senior looked at my direction and wave at me as he was calling me so I rushed to them. As I approach them my senior tap my left shoulder.

"Go ahead Greet her." He said. I bowed to her and looked at her again.

"Hello Kitagawa-sama I'm Mari Sandoval. Pleased to meet see you." I said.

"Me too nice to meet you too. I'm looking forward for your works." She said and looked at my senior.

"Fuji-san I need to go now, Again nice to meet you Mari-chan" we bowed as each other and Kitagawa walked towards the elevator. I gazed at Fuji-san as he starts to walk again so I immediatley followed him and he stopped in front of the door with a word Hey! Say! JUMP sign on it. I got nervous all of the sudden because I'm fan of JUMP so my heart beating like crazy right know, As my senior reached the handle and opened the door.

As soon the door opened the members stopped what are their doing bowed at us and I bowed back at them.

"Ok boys! Time to take your body measurements." My senior said with a creepy smile on his face.

"Bou! You just want to touch our
bodies again Fuji-san." Said by Yaotome Hikaru.

"I don't just want to touch your bodies I wanna feel them. If you know what I mean Hi-ka-Chan ~❤" As he gave him a wink I saw Yaotome had a goose bumps because what my senior did.

"HENTAI!" Said by Chinen Yuri.

"Who is she Fuji-san?" Asked by Yabu Kota. Fuji-san gazed at me and he grabbed his waist.

"Oh! I forgot! That's Mari Sandovaru she's the new intern. Mari-Mari introduce yourself." I stand straight and looked at them.

"Watashi wa namae wo Mari Sandoval, Yoroushiku onegaishimasu." And bowed at them.

"Yoroshiku Mari-chan" charmly said by Yamada Ryuosuke.

"O! Soka! Mari-chan is a fan of yours. Right Mari-chan?" As he returned his gaze at me. I just nodded and everyone looking at me with bright smiles.

"Honto ni?" Takaki Yuya asked. I nodded twice as everyone looked so happy.

"Ne! Who's your favorite among us?" Yaotome asked. I felt my heart rise a bit and my voice seem to be cracking as I was about to tell my senior braked the tension.

"Alright minna we can talked about it later fall in line I'm about to take your measurements." Everyone seemed to be a bit disappointed as they returned to their seats.

"l'll start with Nakajima-kun." As he grabbed his measuring tape.

"Hai!" as he stand in front of Fuji-san I was going to assist him but he stopped me. Mari-chan go ahead and take the measurement on the Chibi ones." As he continued on taking measurements on Nakajima.

"FUJI-SAN!" Chinen, Yamanda & Arioka said in unison. I just stand there while the guys are teasing at each other it's quite cute to see them like that.

"Ok! ok! Stop playing now minna you guys had a hectic schedule and so are we so Mari-chan please start measuring them." As he resume his work. I nodded and fetched my measuring tape

"Ano.... Who wants to go first?" I asked in a very low voice.

"Then I'll go first then." Arioka stand in front of me while scrathing his hair and looked a bit shy.

"Sumimasen. I'll start now" as started to take his body measurements.