First Impression

~KEI INOO~

Everybody was laughing so loudly at Arioka when the door opened.

"Why is everyone laughing?" Asked by one of our managers, Kusanagi Aya. She's about 152cm tall, with long silky black hair and she had a poor eye sight so she wears a eye glass, she manages our group and the newly form group SixTONES who hasn't debuted yet.

"You're here Aya." Said by Takaki. "S-an" he added.

Looks like Takaki still has feels for her. I could see the awkwardness coming from those two.

"Aya-chan! How are SixTONES doing?" Asked by Yuto.

"They are doing great. They had been asked to the model as cover for WINK Up magazine." She said.

"That's awesome. Right minna?" Yuto said. As he looked at everyone.

"Sugoi ne." Yabu said.

I saw Hika-chan hit Yuto on the head.

"Aw!! Nande?" Yuto asked Hika-chan as he grabbed his head.

"Baka!" Hikaru grabbed Yuto and took him at the near corner.

Suddenly the laughter that echoed the whole room a while ago turned into silence.

"Why did they quite down all of the sudden?" Mari-chan asked while taking my measurements. "And Takaki-san's expression..." She added.

"Ah... Did you notice something Mari-chan?" I asked.

"I'm just-" she didn't finish her sentence and suddenly looked straight into my eyes. "I'm just curious. That's all." And she quickly tried to look busy.

I saw Mari-chan's face blush a bit maybe because she didn't expect that our eyes will meet.

"Ah! Aya-chan I want to introduce to you my pervert intern. Mari-chan." As Fuji-San pointed at Mari-chan.

"You're the pervert one." Mari-chan muttered.

"Did you say something?" Fuji-San asked Mari-chan.

Mari-chan shook her head "nandemonai" she said.

"Hmm... Anyway this is Kusanagi Aya, JUMP and SixTONES Manager." Said by Fuji-San. "Wait why did I even bother to introduce the two of you. You guys already know each other." He added.

"Hontou? How did you know each other Aya-san?" Keito asked.

"We just met online and we become friends. Right Mari-chan?" She said.

"Hai." Mari-chan replied while smiling.

"Online? Social media?" Yabu asked.

The two nodded.

"Which one?" Yamada asked.

"Facebook at Hey! Say! JUMP International fan page." Mari-chan replied.

"O sou ka. Sugoi ne!" Yuto said.

"We have a Fanpage on facebook. International? We're so cool Minna!" Said by Hika-chan. He looked so happy and everyone of our member is.

"So how did you two end up being friends?" Takaki asked.

"On a fan club meet-up. I think it was summer that time." Aya-chan said while tried to remember something.

"Yeah! It was a year ago summer break." Mari-chan said.

"Oh. Is it the time you had a three-day off and went to Nagoya?" Takaki asked.

Aya nodded "I just wanna check out the JUMP fans club community activity." She added.

"You're an active member. Aya-san." Said by Mari-chan in a very low voice.

I got really curious about Mari-chan's Ichiban. So I suddenly grab her shoulder and made her face me and I stared at her eyes.

"Nani... desu ka." She asked. Her face is as red as tomato.

"I really wanna know. Mari-chan who is your Ichiban?" I asked. I know she tried to avoid my eyes.

"Inoo-chan! Your making her uncomfortable." Yabu said.

"But she's cute to tease with. Look, she looks cute trying to avoid in Inoo's gaze." Yaotome teasingly replied.

"Stop teasing her." Daiki angrily said.

"Why are you so protective towards her?" Yuto asked.

"Maybe Mari-chan did hold something. And Arioka-kun liked it so much." Fuji-san teasingly said at Daiki.

"It's not like that!" Daiki said while mopping.

Because of Daiki's behavior everyone's attention was back at him.

"My Ichiban is Chinen Yuri" Mari-chan said while gazing at guys who's busy teasing Daiki. "But I like Arioka Daiki." She added.

"Like? You mean... " I looked at her and she looked back at me.

"Inoo-san I like to be friends with every one." She said while smiling.

"And you want to be Daiki's lover?" I asked.

She shock her head. "Iie." She replied.

"What do you mean no?" I asked.

"We have one rule in our company." She said.

"And what is that?" I got curious on what's her answer will be but for some reason I think I know.

"We can't have any kind of romantic relationship with any of our clients." She replied.

"I got a feeling that your gonna say that." I said.

She gazed at me and smiled like she was saying really? I smiled back at her.

"Please don't tell anyone about it." She said

I nodded and giggled at each other.

"alright minna! We need to go. You guys have a lot on your schedule." Aya-chan said.

"We're done taking their body measurements too we'll be heading out as well." Fuji-san said as he wrapped up his things. "Mari-chan get your things as well." He added.

Mari-chan nodded and packed her things and we all headed out of the building together.

"We'll come back within a week or so to check out if it fits nicely on them. I'll give you a call before hand." Fuji-san said.

Aya-chan nodded "Please do. Thank you for your hard work. Fuji-san, Mari-chan." She added.
We all exchanged bows as we went on our separate ways. As we entered the car Hika-chan was pouting.

"What's wrong Hika?" asked by Nakajima.

"We couldn't found out who's Mari-chans ichiban." Hika-chan said.

"Don't worry I'll make her talk next time." Chinen said.

I hid my laugh while they kept talking about how they are gonna make her talk.

"Why are you laughing?" whispered by Yabu.

"Iie, nandemonai." I replied.

Yabu looked curious but he returned his gaze on guys in front. She'll definitely have a cute expression because of Chi-chan, as the guys kept planning on how they gonna make her talk.