ARASHI & Hey! Say! JUMP?!

~MARI SANDOVAL~

It's been a week now since we had our last appointment with Jump, and we were as busy as ever since that day.

"Mari-chan~❤" someone called my name and it was my other senior, Mizuru Ayaka-san.

"Ne. How are you doing? Did you have any problems working with Hisao?" She asked.

Mizuru Ayaka-san and Fuji-san are good friends ever since they were little. She's about 165cm middle age woman, with long curly brown hair and she is very pretty. She's like a model but she already married and had 2 kids.

"I had a rough week. Fuji-san won't even take a nap even on weekends." I said.

She laughed loudly, "That's Hisao for ya! That guy is workaholic as ever." She added.

"Did he do anything to you Chibi-chan?" asked by Mabuchi Ryota. He is also a intern, but assigned to Mizuru-san. He is about the same height as Fuji-san, my classmate in college so basically we're about same age. He's a handsome guy with a jerky attitude.

"What do you mean Ryo?" I asked.

"You know.. You two are the only ones who stayed here over the weekends. So.." He said While he played with his hand at his waist.

"He's a Gay Ryo. You're thinking something perv again." I angrily said.

"Oh! Mabuchi-kun! You naughty guy!" teasingly said by Mizuru-san, "But he had a point Mari-chan. Do you know Hisao is actually-" she couldn't finished her sentence because Fuji-san entered the room.

"Ayaka-chan! What are you about to say about me???" Fuji said in an angry tone.

"Nandemonai!" she replied as she walked away from our table.

"Ayaka-chan. You have a guest." Fuji-san said.

"Who?" she asked.

Then a group of guys entered the sewing room and it was Arashi.

"Konnichiwa!" said by Sakurai Sho.

"I thought I said I'll call you guys." She said.

"We had a free time so we all decided to come here." Matsumoto Jun replied.

"Ryota." Said by Ninomiya Kazunari.

"What?" Ryo said in a irritated voice.

"Did you already say to Ma-" Ninomiya-san couldn't finished his sentence because Ryo placed his hand on his mouth. Ryo and Ninomiya-san are cousins that's why they're kinda close to each other. Maybe? I don't really know. Because everytime they see each other Ryo's kinda irritated to him.

"You two are always like that." Aiba Misaki said.

"He started it. Aiba-san" Ryo replied.

"It's because I wanna see your expression my cute cousin." Ninomiya-san teasingly said.

"Shut up!" Ryo replied.