Costume fitting turned into a GAME!

~ Arioka Daiki~

It's already been a week since our last appointment with our stylist and a few days before our MV shoot of our song and right now we are practicing our dance for our song at the studio.

"Alright! Take a break minna." Said by our dance instructor.

"ALRIGHT! Only a few days before our MV shoot!" Yama-chan said as we all sat in the floor.

"Ne... Do you guys think our costumes are already finished?" Hikaru-chan asked.

"I think so." Aya-chan said.

"they will be here for the final fitting?" Yabu asked when we someone knocked on the door.

We all looked at the direction of the door as someone opened it and it was Fuji-san and Mari-chan with the costume, we all stood up for the floor and we greeted them.

"Fuji-san, Mari-chan! It's been a while! How are you two?" I asked.

"Yeah it was been a while Arioka-san." Mari-chan gladly replied.

"We are here for the final fitting minna go grab your costumes and try it out." Fuji-san  said at us we all grab our costumes by name and head straight to the dressing room. After a few minutes we all head back to studio.

"Fuji-san I think the arm hole is a bit tight." Takaki said as he points at the arm hole.

"Hontou? Let me see." Fuji-san said and went to check at Takaki's costume.

"I think mine is fine." Chinen said while looking at the mirror and tries to dance on it. "Looks fine too, no problems when I move." He added.

"Good to hear Chinen-san." Mari gladly replies as she checks my costume. "How about you Arioka-san have any problem?" She asked. I shook my head for a bit.

"Nope it fits nicely Mari-chan." I said as I try to move around in it. "You guys really did good job I like this very much." I smile at her. She smiled back at me.

"Arigatou." She said and went to assist the other members.

"Oh!! Sugoi!" Chi's remarks as we all looked at him, he was wearing a mask that matches his costume.

"Kakkoi chi-chan" Yuti exclaims then puts up a thumps up in both of this hands.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to give your mask! Mari-chan can you distribute the mask please." Fuji-san asked Mari-chan as he lean on the wall.

"Hai!" Mari-chan replied as she grab all tha mask and gave it to everyone.

"Sugoi!" I tried it on me and looked at the mirror. "I look cool what do you think?"

"Dai-chan~ I am more cooler than you." Yamada said.

"Iie I'm the coolest one." Chinen joined in our little debate.

"Ja! How about let's ask Mari-chan and Fuji-san who is the coolest one amoung us? How about that?" Yabu sugguested.

"I don't mind, Ne! How about we add a scenario just for fun." Inoo said.

"What kind of scenario? Inoo?" Takakki asked.

"How about try to seduce us?" Fuji-san suggested. Everyone stayed quite of a second and then.

"I had a goosebumps because of you Fuji-san." I said while I grab my arms.

"That's actually a good Idea!" Inoo joyfully said.

"Eeee!" Our members replied to him.

"Well it kinda sounds fun." Takaki said. "But to be fair we will play a game to know which one of them to be seduce by each members." He added.

"Yeah we should do that." Yabu agreed to Takaki. "Because everyone will pick Mari-chan to seduce." He added everyone nodded in agreement. A few minutes the props for the game is made and now at the table.

"Alright the rules are simple, two people will pick a card in the table at the same time then if you picked the Queen of Hearts card that means you will try to seduce Mari-Chan and if you pick Queen of Diamonds that will be Fuji-san, and each person will have five minutes to seduce the person they picked so now who what's to go first?" Aya-chan asked.

"Aya-chan when did you got here?" I asked.

"I'm already here for quite a while now Daiki." Ay-chan replied.

"She just popped up from out nowhere all of the sudden." Yamada whispered at me.

"Yeah I think she got interested on what will happen." I whispered at Yamada.

"We will go first" Inoo and Nakajima raise their hands.

"Alright come infront this will be interesting. Mari-chan good luck." Aya-chan teasingly said at Mari-chan.

"Why give good luck to Mari? Aya-chan?" Yamada asked.

"No honorific all of the sudden Yama-chan" Fuji-san said.

"To add more seductiveness to gain points" Yamada replied with full of confidence.

"Ooo! Yama-chan is very competitive today!" Yabu said.

"That is if he picked Mari, if he picked Fuji-san his energy will be sucked out of his body." Hikaru teasily said.

"Oh! That's for sure!" Takaki agreed. Everyone laughed and Inoo and Yutii choose their cards and they both show it at the dame time.

"Ahh! No!" Yutii cried in despair while we all laughed at him.

Yuti picked the queen of Diamonds which means he will try and seduce Fuji-san, while Inoo picked the queen of Hearts which means he will seduce Mari-chan.

"Yosha! I picked Mari-chan I know her weakness!" Inoo gladly said.

"Oh yeah you and Mari-chan had already worked together and Mari-chan as your model partner." Keito said.

"That's why he wants to go first!" Takaki added.

"Inoo-chan is sneaky." I said and everyone nodded.

"On the other hand we will see a technique on how to seduce Mari-chan right minna?" Yabu said.

"Sou dane!"  Yamada agreed. "Saa Inoo-chan gambattemasu!" He added.

"Yosh!" Inoo said.

Inoo approached Mari-chan as Mari-chan move a back to try escape him but there is a wall at her back and couldn't move a way from Inoo and then Inoo did a kagedon on Mari-chan.

"Saa... Mari-chan look at my eyes only, because in my eyes, I can only see you" Inoo the most cheesy catchphrase at Mari-chan we all saw her face turned bright red.