Chapter One

I was dropped off infront of a two-story, metallic looking house. My slim fingers reached up and rung the door bell. My ears twitched, listening after the ring had died out.

Someone was home. I could hear their footsteps from above. It's very cold outside in the middle of December. I can practically can feel the warmth trapped inside.

I continue waiting until the door to the home swings open and a man stands infront of me.

He's tall. At least six foot four. He is also very handsome. His green, forest tinted eyes merged well with the black hair that swooped into them.

I blushed from how he looked but I'm positive he thought it was because of the cold.

"Who are you?" He asked politely yet firmly. I shivered alittle, bowing from the waist. 

"Um.. You ordered me a few weeks ago.." I stuttered, looking anywhere but his calculating irises. He chuckled and suddenly I was inside with the door closing behind me. I soon relaxed, relieved to be out of the cold.

I felt arms wrap around my tiny waist and I glanced up. The man was smirking down at me.

"Your name?" He asked. I shivered once again. I hope he didn't notice.

"My name is Cameron." I whispered, scared that if I spoke any louder my voice would betray my heated body.

"Cute. From now on you shall call me Master." He stated, the same smirk etched on his face.

This was going to be one crazy a night.