Chapter Two

Nothing happened that night. He just showed me to my room and gave me a tour of the house.

It was spacious and beautifully decorated. I loved the kitchen most of all. I could smell the tuna that was stored inside the refrigerator. He led me to the bathroom and let me shower.

I thought Master was a cool name. I bet very little person got to call their men Master.

I got out and dried myself off. The counter, to my left, had pajamas on them. Or well I thought they were pajamas. The bundle of clothes ended up being a giant t-shirt and boxers.

I slipped them on and blushed when the shirt wrapped around my thighs loosely. I bet he knew It'd be like this. I sighed and left the bathroom, looking around curiously.

"You feel better?" I heard behind me. I hissed softly, spinning around on my heels. My ears went down when I noticed it was my Master who I hissed at.

I-I'm sorry! I.. You scared me." I apologized, instantly worried I would get punished.

He just smiled and squatted infront of me so we were eye-leveled. His hand reached forward and ruffled my hair, forcing a purr out of me. I leaned into his hand, barely noticing when the other slipped to cup my backside.

"M-Mmn.." I moaned softly, nuzzling into the crook of his neck.

"Alluring.." He murmured, and with that he removed his hand and carried me to bed. I wiggled, blushing at the fact that I was slightly hard already.

"D..Don't stop please.." I begged, not caring about anything except the heat that slowly seemed to consume my body with need. I squirmed on the bed, practically grinding against it. He smiled kindly but left the room, closing the door behind him.

(Sorry for the short chapters.. o.o they will get longer throughout the story, promise!)