Chapter Five

I woke up a few hours later, bundled up under a fluffy blanket.

I stretched and mentally groaned. My hips and most certainly my ass were both so so so sore.

I rolled over but halted when I felt something crunch under me. I looked down and saw a sheet of paper. Unwrinkiling it the best I could, my eyes scanned over the words and I became sad. A party, huh? For work. Sure.

"Stupid females probably seducing him.. having..." I gulped not even finishing the sentence.

Would Master do that? I sighed and took a shower. My skin was dirty from earlier events and I felt gross and sticky.

Lathering up some soap, I clean my skin thoroughly. Better do the worst part.

Sliding my hand down, I pull my cheeks apart with one hand and use the other to invade my sacred. I hissed at the slight sting.

He went crazy today. My finger accidently brushed my sweet spot, when I tried to clean out Masters' mess, and I yelped, closing my eyes.

I knew I was starting to get hard.

Dammit.

I whimpered softly then stopped. He never said I couldn't take care of "problems".

I wrapped my hand around my shaft and started stroking. I moaned loudly but it wasn't enough. So I rubbed my finger up against the place more forcefully and my hips bucked backwards.

I leaned heavily against the shower wall, keeping up my perverted assault. It felt so good.

An image of Masters cock impaling me made me harder and I suddenly came all over my hand.

"Mnn.." I closed my eyes for a moment, trying to get my breathing back to normal.

I shall never tell him I did that.

After I got out of the shower, I got dressed, and walked to the kitchen. I opened up the fridge and sighed.

No food. I checked the pantry. No food. Cabinets, shelves. Nothing.

"Gosh dang." I muttered, grabbing my wad of cash and beanie. When my beanie was secured on my head to cover my ears, I locked up the house and walked towards the store.

Just basic essentials. I stepped down steps to the subway. So many people. Master taught me how to ride a week ago. I rushed to squeeze through the train doors as it started moving. Phew.
It was crowded though.

Only five minutes into the ride and I felt someone start to grope my behind. I turned around but couldn't find the pervert. So I spoke. Calmly.

"So you pray on younger boys?" I ask simply.

I could pass for a fifteen year old if I really wanted too. The molestor grunted and rammed me harshly into the door. I hissed but he just chuckled darkly.

My thoughtd were reminding me of what I could do to fight back, but my mind was also going blank from fear. Whimpering, I threw my elbow back but he just grabbed that arm and held it painfully behind me as well as press me harder against the subway doors.

My body tensed when his hand went from my bottom to my crotch.

I bit my lip hard. He squeezed me then started rubbing.

"Hng.."

"That's right... let it out." He urged. I shook my head frantically when I felt his hand slip in my shorts and grab my cock.

Why me? Suddenly the man vanished and right when the train stopped someone pushed him out, flat on his face, onto the concrete floor. My eyes widened then I turned slowly to find my savior.