Chapter Ten

He told me I'd find out when his friend came to get me on friday.

Well, It's friday today. And since before today, I've tried everything in my power to change his mind.

I've tried pleading.

Begging.

Crying.

Whimpering.

Starving myself.

Even tried seducing.. 

Which surprisingly he rejected and locked himself in his bedroom.

I'm currently in the livingroom, my luggage beside me, packed and ready. I've never felt so.. alone or used. I guess Master only wanted me for my body.

Even though I am a test tube child. No mother, father, siblings.
I still have feelings. I'm not a toy. WELL emotionally and mentally I'm not.

I have a brain. I have feelings and no one cares about them.

While I ramble on in my head the door bell rings and I see a figure pacing slightly outside the door. My first instinct is to run and hide under the kitchen table, which I do.

When Master opens the front door, just imagine my shock when I see Oliver standing there. 

"Oliver?" I whisper, anxiously. His eyes widen and his mouth gapes open slightly.

"Cam! What're you doing here? Brandon what's he doing here?" He asked. My ears twitched uncomfortably in my beanie as I stayed under the table.

Brandon? Oh, that must be Masters name. Master looked confused.

"You know Cam." He didn't say it like a question. Oliver nodded. 

"But he isn't a love cat... He has no ears fool!" Oliver explained. 

"He had his beanie on with you?" Master questioned. Oliver nodded again. Master turned towards me then, eyes holding a small pit of anger in them.

"Show them to him, Cameron." Without hesitation, I climbed out from under the table and pulled the beanie off so my ears could stand up perked.

I sighed, tensing up. Oliver gasped audibly, reaching forward to stroke one. I restrained myself nuzzling into his hand.

"Beautiful.." Oliver, probably talking to himself more, murmured. I blushed and ducked my head. He just chuckled and stood up. 

"So you were saying.. you don't want him anymore?" Oliver asked.

My heart shattered considerably. I knew it. I knew he only wanted me for my body. I choked down my tears and stood there motionless as they discussed my new..'terms'.

Didn't I get a say? Guess not.

I was momentarily shocked when Oliver picked me up bridal style and held me close against his chest. I purred when I heard his heart beat, thumping evenly and strong.

Mas-.. I mean Brandon stood infront of us, looking as if he wanted to take back their negotiation. I felt anger light up my features and before I could stop it, I jumped out of Oliver's arms and let my fist connect with his face.

"Stop looking so sad... You wanted this. How bout going and finding someone that you actually love since I wasn't it!" I said to him, my voice barely keeping a hiss down. His eyes widened in surprise then he shook his head.

"That was never the problem, Cam." He replied. I finally did hiss, my eyes going to narrow slits.

"Only people that care about me can call me that." I snapped back at him. I know I was being unfair and brutally rude, but I wouldn't listen to any of the lies he spoke.

He crushed me! These emotions he brought onto me are suffocating.

Brandon didn't say another word and escorted us out of his house.

"Say bye Cameron." Oliver ordered me lightly. I huffed but caught Brandon's eyes.

"Goodbye, Brandon." I say, waving half heartedly.

I swear I saw tears sparkle in his eyes but I wasn't for sure since Oliver had already sat me in the passenger seat. Now that I was away from Brandon... I wish I could take some things back that I had said.

{Sorry they're so small ;-; I feel like I'm letting you down but anywhore! I promise I'll make them longer but I wanted to create a suspense o3o  Thank yous for reading!}