5.

Misty

Rain poured outside as thunder roared throughout the house, and lightning came shucking down. Both me and Nate laid up in bed watching re-runs of Martin as time read, two fifteen. Times like this I wish I could just spend the rest of the day with Nate. But sadly, he always had some type of work to do. It's now have been a whole month and I haven't even brought up being pregnant to him or my family. Recently he's been busy and I haven't even had the balls to tell my family. To be honest, I don't know why I was so scared and afraid to just tell them I'm pregnant. But, I promise I will soon.

As Nate laid in-between my legs with his head on my stomach, his phone started going off as he quickly jumped up like he's been waiting on it for forever.

"Yo" he answered walking out the room as I frowned. Never had he ever had to walk away from me when talking on the phone.

While he did that, this nausea, dizziness feeling came to me as I rushed to the bathroom, stumbling a little. Once getting to the toilet, I vomited, hunching over the toilet. I vomited once again, coughing afterwards. This feeling was so not comfortable at all. Before I could even stand, I could hear footsteps nearing me. I looked from the corner of my eyes seeing Nate. I sigh wiping my mouth with the back of my hand, standing to flush the toilet.

"You good?" He asked me as I made my way towards the sink. I nodded as he kept his eyes peeled on me.

"Who was that on the phone?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Tunchie, I need to head out for a few hours" he said walking over to me, just to press up against me. I huffed washing my hands and washing my mouth out with mouth wash.

"Why? It's bad out right now, Nate" I said walking from in front of him, into the room. "What's so important that got you leaving every fucking day?" I asked now getting a little fed up

I wanted to know what was so important that he had to keep leaving all the time.

He licked over his lips, walking towards me and pulling me into him.

"Trust me baby, I'd never put you in harm's way. You got to believe me and let me do my job, okay?"

I closed my eyes sighing then opened them to look at him. "Fine. How long will you be gone?" I asked

"A couple hours, I ain't promising shit" he confessed as I nodded.

He bent down to kiss my lips as his hands rested on my ass. I wrapped both arms around his neck as things began to get a little heated. Before going any further, he pulled away giving me one last kiss.

"I'll be back in a couple of hours"

"Okay, I love you"

"Love you too ma"

As always, once I heard the front door close downstairs, I climbed into bed just to get some rest.

*

*

Once waking up, I looked at the time to see it read six o'clock. Damn, I've only slept for fours hours and honestly needed it. Hopping out of bed, I checked my phone to see nothing from Nate or anyone. The rain had finally calmed down as I made my way downstairs. Being pregnant had me hungry 24/7 and basically had me eating any and everything. I would literally eat crazy shit like pickles and cereal, or even just a spoon full of peanut butter.

The doorbell rung throughout the house before I could even see what I wanted to eat. I only wore a oversized T-shirt as I made my way towards the door. Looking through the peephole, I rolled my eyes wanting to ignore it but I opened the door anyways. After opening the door, we literally stared each other up and down as she had her arms crossed over her chest.