Chapter 1

Your POV
"SASUKE!!" "What!?!(Y/N)" "Come Here" " Can I go outside?" *Sasuke nods yes* I wanted to go outside because it was too hot in the house and plus Naruto keeps calling me to apologize because he cheated on me with Hinata, I walked toward the Raman noodle place because I was hungry and plus Dina wasn't home yet so I bought noodles for me. Once I got there I saw Naruto 'Shit, what is he doing here uhh...what should I do? Should I just eat and act like he's not here?" I walked in pretending not to see Naruto he was with someone else surprisingly he wasn't with Hinata he was with another guy with long hair and had the same eyes as Hinata but this guy was cute. "Oh, Hey (Y/N)" *sighs* "What do you want Naruto-San?" "Geez..all I said was Hi" The guy he was with looked at you and smiled and said "So your (Y/N)" I slightly blushed but I tried to hide it with my hair, "there's no need to blush (Y/N)" I began blushing even more as he said my name I liked the way he said my name it was cute..wait his voice is hot. "So what's your name?" I said to him "Oh, my names Neji Hyuga" I blushed as he looked into my eyes again..."God, he's just so cute and his voice is just hot I can't take it"

Neji's POV
She was cute even though I just met her but I think I'm in love with her "earth to Neji" Naruto said snapping his fingers I snapped out of my daze "oh what...hehe*nervously* I was just uhh...thinking about something." "Well Neji-Kun I gotta go I have to go and train with Kakashi Sensei." Naruto left and just left me and (Y/N) I didn't know what to say to her she was just perfect...is she Sasukes younger sister? I should just ask her." ," hey, (Y/N) is Sasuke your older brother "Yes, he is why?" "Oh, I'm just asking" "dammit, ok this is gonna be hard how am I supposed to ask her out if Sasuke is her older brother hmmm.....I know he would protect her with all his life no matter what the consequences" "Hey, Uhh...N-Neji so uhh..." She's nervous I get it maybe I'll just ask her" "(Y/N)-Chan I-i was gonna ask you if you want to go out with m-me?" "Ok this is embarrassing I just asked her out even when I barely met her"
>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~
(A/N)--::-- so hopefully I did ok😂😂😔😝😝😝uhh...I'm having bad internet problems and I'm spending time with my grandparents..so yeah😁😁😁🤓🤓🤓Uhhh...hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter😝😝even though it sucked😂😂...
*hugs🙊🙊and blushes😝🙊🙊*
Okie biyeee