Chapter 4

"So Neji...you want (Y/N) to sleepover at your house huh?" I heard him say "y-Yes I do but I want to know if it's ok with you." "Well that's why I called you in here Neji, to talk to you about that"
^<^<^<^<
Neji's POV
"Well I was wondering if she can spend the night with me just for 2 nights that's all I'm asking please" he sighed as I knew something was gonna happen "Neji...I never thought I say this but I think and I hope I can trust you to be with my little sister for 2 nights....but I'll tell you this...if you hurt her in anyway possible, I will kill you you got that?" I nodded scared but happy at the same time "I wouldn't hurt her in anyway, but I love her more than words can say and I do mean that I promise Itachi." I thought to myself as she was talking to (Y/N).

Your POV
"I can't believe he accepted it he's not usually like this but I wonder why?" I said to my curiously. "Ok ok I get it..." I said as I got up and walked out of the room with Neji. "I guess he just trying to make me happy" I say with a smirk. "Neji....I wanted to tell you this all day today but I was nervous to...I love you Neji." I love you too (Y/N). He said as he blushed. We finally got to his house as I was scared to walk in but it was a different house, I think he dosent live with his parents anymore.
-:-:-::-:-:-:-
(A/N) well.....yeah I'm having to think of some here and there but....yeah I got ideas now so enjoy...and should the next chapter be a lemon???