Chapter 3

I was shocked because Itachi haven't killed Neji yet, but that a good sign that he do set hate him*sighs in relief* "w-well older brother I'll be home in a little bit Neji is gonna take me over to his house for a bit ill be home safe I promise." I said and as I hugged him "ok (Y/N) get home right away, ok please." He told me in a scared way because I know he didn't want anything to happen to me....
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
Neji's POV
I wanted to take (Y/N) over to my house because I wanted to spend a little more time with her because I never thought that this would happened, but I was surprised it did. "H-hey (Y/N) I wanted to ask y-you if you wanted to sleep over?" I asked in a nervous voice. "S-sure I just have to ask Itachi if I can." I nodded in agreement.
-:Time Skip:-
I walked (Y/N) over to her house she walked in and all I heard was this, "older brother...c-can I sleep over at Neji's house?" "Huh!?! Wait...where is Neji?" "He's out side y-you want to talk to him?" "Sure tell him to come in." I heard her walk towards the door and I quickly stepped back acting like nothing happened.

Your POV
I walked outside to get Neji "Neji, Itachi wants to speak to you inside." I walked in as he followed behind me, I sat next to Itachi as Neji was scared thinking about what to say to him "So Neji...you want (Y/N) to sleepover at your house huh?" I heard him say "y-Yes I do but I want to know if it's ok with you." "Well that's why I called you in here Neji, to talk to you about that."
^*^*^*^
Short chapter I know but yeah what will Itachi say to Neji??