Chapter 2

(A/N) so pretty my him thinking of details for the story and yet okie biye
_~_~_~_~_~_~_
She's nervous I get maybe I'll just ask her" "(Y/N)-Chan I-i was gonna ask you if you want to go out with m-me?" "Ok this is embarrassing I just asked her out even when I barely met her"

Your POV
"Neji just asked me out....o my god....what should I say! I'll just say yes, and besides I like him too, wait no I love him." "Y-yes I would love to go out with you Neji." Neji looked at me blushed I finished my lunch, payed them and walked out.. "(Y/N)-Chan wait!" I waited for Neji as he took me to his house. He introduced me to his dad, cousins, and his mom. I liked them and they liked me too they asked me questions about my family but I didn't mind telling them, they were interested in meeting my mother and father but I told them that they aren't living anymore. "Oh we're sorry (Y/N)-Chun we didn't know." "Oh it's okay Hanabi." We left the house we stayed there for about 4 hours I was almost home until I saw a familiar face it was Itachi "oh shit!"  I quickly let go of Neji's hand and hid behind him "What's wrong (Y/N)?" "M-my brother Itachi....he's over there." I said pointing to the guy standing in front of the book store. "(Y/N)!!" I heard him yell "shit he saw me ok, act like nothing happened" "let's go Neji." I said walking over Itachi followed Neji. "(Y/N) umm..who's this boy your walking around with?" "Oh...uhh....this is Neji Hyuga." "Hyuga huh?"

Neji's POV
"Hyuga huh?" I heard him say when he said that I was scared because he said my last name in kind of a disappointing way. I was kind of scared because I was dating his sister, and besides I don't even know what they have against the Hyuga clan especially the low branch of the clan I dunno. "S-so Itachi what are you up too?" I ask with a nervous look on my face. "Well Neji I was looking for my little sister (Y/N) of course." "Well of course he would look for her, she's the precious one." "O-oh hah and yeah here she is with m-me." "Yes she is and why is that?" (Y/N) spoke "well older brother umm...I wanted to tell you this when I got home but uhh....me and Neji a-are dating now." "WHAT!?!" He responded shocked and mad. "When did this all happen Neji?" I looked and said "Yes Itachi were together as in were dating."

Your POV
I was shocked because Itachi haven't killed Neji yet, but that a good sign that he do set hate him*sighs in relief* "w-well older brother I'll be home in a little bit Neji is gonna take me over to his house for a bit ill be home safe I promise." I said and as I hugged him "ok (Y/N) get home right away, ok please." He told me in a scared way because I know he didn't want anything to happen to me....
_~_~_~_~_
Well I hope I did good😌😌haha yup okie byee😜🐶